#worldsfirst

Kenneth Denmark

The one thing the performance can be awesome, but if the price is too high it might be a flop. It is funny thing though the brand they compare to the most is Milwaukee Makita and Bosch are not really brought up. Milwaukee must have had a heads up because they mentioned that they can wire in series or parallel on their high demand 9ah pack. I wonder if they are going to do something similar eventually

• Like 1

I know it sucks for the 40v user but it makes sense. Now they can make one battery that will crossover to all the different tools from 20-120v. I am blown away by the miter saw. I needed to buy a bigger miter saw to compliment my smaller one and this makes it a no brainer for me. I will use it with the plug in adapter most of the time but will also have the ability to go cordless. Also did you guys see that the 9ah will be coming out in January? 

The one thing the performance can be awesome, but if the price is too high it might be a flop. It is funny thing though the brand they compare to the most is Milwaukee Makita and Bosch are not really brought up. Milwaukee must have had a heads up because they mentioned that they can wire in series or parallel on their high demand 9ah pack. I wonder if they are going to do something similar eventually

Yup, check it out!!

http://highdemand.milwaukeetool.com

>

>

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Yup, check it out!!

http://highdemand.milwaukeetool.com

>

>

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The competition will be good for every consumer. Dewalts 9ah will be out in January and then it will be a better comparison. Im partial to Dewalt because I like their miter saws and table saws so much. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marcv76 said:

The competition will be good for every consumer. Dewalts 9ah will be out in January and then it will be a better comparison. Im partial to Dewalt because I like their miter saws and table saws so much. 

marketing is fun isnt it :P makes you wonder when a company needs to make actual webpages to try and slam innovation.

Just now, iam76 said:

marketing is fun isnt it :P makes you wonder when a company needs to make actual webpages to try and slam innovation.

Yeah I wonder if was made months ago to slam them today or if someone made it this morning. If we knew about the tools I assume they knew also. The tool industry probably has James bond spies selling information. At least they didn't try to slam them before the tools came out. 

19 minutes ago, Marcv76 said:

Yeah I wonder if was made months ago to slam them today or if someone made it this morning. If we knew about the tools I assume they knew also. The tool industry probably has James bond spies selling information. At least they didn't try to slam them before the tools came out. 

well they are just trying to combat the positive press flexvolt will have... shooting it out prior would have all sorts of legal issues... I am sure theres still some legal stuff going on right now between both...

fact is i want that miter saw. 12 inches baby. power....