MotionHeat power pack with heated jackets

KnarlyCarl

3 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

And so the derailment begins! f697168304e4d58bf2543d27e2aec3e6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, there is a difference between a shrink suggesting you be medicated, a court mandating that you be medicated and institutionalized because you are "a danger to himself and those around him, prone to..." and being able to break out of that half assed institution that didn't even have drinking fountain proof glass. I'll let you figure out which category I fit under.

the-simpsons-9-best-movie-parodies-image

Season four had a few solid 'sodes too.

• Like 2

Hey, there is a difference between a shrink suggesting you be medicated, a court mandating that you be medicated and institutionalized because you are "a danger to himself and those around him, prone to..." and being able to break out of that half assed institution that didn't even have drinking fountain proof glass. I'll let you figure out which category I fit under.

the-simpsons-9-best-movie-parodies-image-8.jpg

Season four had a few solid 'sodes too.

9d0fb4f3872bd898c1619f61d412df69.jpg

oh wow checked the price on these things and they are expensive.

They are, but being that I work outside, or in non heated spaces most of the time, it really has been worth every penny! The standard m12 power source isn't horrible, but try and put on a suspender rig, and you'll spend a minute trying to adjust it so it happens to clear your belt, and straps.

• Like 1

I was interested in these but maybe I'll have to wait longer than I expected cause of the price.

I'm kinda split between the Milwaukee and the DeWALT heated jackets. Milwaukee is machine washable but the DeWALT has option for battery in front pocket (I think). I don't know much about the other jacket options.

Here are the new 16v batteries, compared to the 12v, as you can see, it's an extra cell so it's only a little bit wider but not any more thick, which makes it so you don't notice any difference

IMG_20170119_171659456

IMG_20170119_171714921

At this point I do not see them up on their website, so don't know price.

http://us.itselectric.ca/category_s/84.htm

From how well the 12v volt have served me, I have no hesitation saying they were worth every penny!

I'll keep updating on how the 16v perform!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...