Tools and addictive personality

SevenOddosFence

I find myself more and more addicted to buying tools since being on this site. Not only are you guys very helpful and passing on great info on amazing deals but your also very helpful and letting people know whats good and whats junk. I have a very addictive personality. I always need that one thing in my life that I chase. 15-20 yrs back I found myself into American pit bull terriers. I couldn't have just one or two. I had 15 , it got to the point I was being visited by the dog officer once a week. Then it moved on to fish tanks. I could have one , I had to convert my garage into a mini Boston Aquarium. I had tanks for 5 gallons up to 500 gallons. I had fish from all over the world. Of course the whole time I was crazy about cars....I'd put 20k into a car and sell it for $15k because something new and different was around the corner. Then it went to Nascar Diecast of Tony Stewart....had each and everyone they ever made. Such a bad hobby....cars start out at $65 each and two months later there $20 on ebay. Now of course its tools. The highlight of my week is going into a Home Depot I haven't been in yet. If im on a  family road trip and I drive by a HD I have never seen , im like a crack addict. I have to make the wife and kids wait while I check out the tool section. For years I have been die hard Ridgid strictly because I was a die hard Tony Stewart fan. Last month or two I found myself buying everything under the sun made by Dewalt........Now Im onto Milwaukee.....WTF is wrong with me ?

• Like 11

At least you can use this collection to accomplish work and do something rewarding. I would think other collections just sit there and look pretty, but that's it. I agree with BMACK. As long as you aren't buying to the detriment of your livelihood I would say it's all good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

7 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

I find myself more and more addicted to buying tools since being on this site. Not only are you guys very helpful and passing on great info on amazing deals but your also very helpful and letting people know whats good and whats junk. I have a very addictive personality. I always need that one thing in my life that I chase. 15-20 yrs back I found myself into American pit bull terriers. I couldn't have just one or two. I had 15 , it got to the point I was being visited by the dog officer once a week. Then it moved on to fish tanks. I could have one , I had to convert my garage into a mini Boston Aquarium. I had tanks for 5 gallons up to 500 gallons. I had fish from all over the world. Of course the whole time I was crazy about cars....I'd put 20k into a car and sell it for $15k because something new and different was around the corner. Then it went to Nascar Diecast of Tony Stewart....had each and everyone they ever made. Such a bad hobby....cars start out at $65 each and two months later there $20 on ebay. Now of course its tools. The highlight of my week is going into a Home Depot I haven't been in yet. If im on a  family road trip and I drive by a HD I have never seen , im like a crack addict. I have to make the wife and kids wait while I check out the tool section. For years I have been die hard Ridgid strictly because I was a die hard Tony Stewart fan. Last month or two I found myself buying everything under the sun made by Dewalt........Now Im onto Milwaukee.....WTF is wrong with me ?

Mission accomplished crew great job we got another one!!  LOL!! Bro welcome to being apart of the most elite TOOL JUNKIES ON THE PLANET! My tool game went crazy when I first joined the crew and found Dan and Eric on utube I wanted everything! And then got into a lil bit of debt but not all because of tools just life bills in general but be strong man spend what won't hurt you man that's only advice to ya dude we don't want any of our crew going...........2 broke ;) 

• Like 5

I'm eighteen so I should be experimenting with drugs girls and booze, but I don't. Why because I don't have an addictive personality. I'm not a tool addict. GUYS STOP LAUGHING, I SAID I DONT HAVE A DAMN PROBLEM. I CAN SAVE MY MONEY ANY TIME I WANT.

10 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Man this week has been busy, not sure which ones are reposts.

Screenshot_2016-06-13-20-42-27.png

Thanks Bmack

Thanks Kruton and Glasseyi and Dwain

20160617_190208.jpg

Thank you HD

Thank you Bosch for being the best and thank you Kruton for representing.

Thank you Acmetools and Milwaukee for always being there for me.

And finally....

2016-06-17 19.32.43.png

#DAMNYOUJIMBO

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...