60v Pre Order Deliveries...or the lack thereof?

Hugh Jass

Money off sweetens the deal for you guys. It's unfortunate to have to wait though. Plus, some people can wait and some can't; some will be adding to an existing arsenal and have previous versions of a tool to use in the meantime. Others maybe purchased it with a project in mind, which would now be on hold. 

My email said late 2016. No longer have the impact wrenches, so no backing out for me. Oh well. Frankly, the 10% refund is pretty nice, considering this appears to be purely Dewalt 's fuck up.

I contacted CPO directly to get my presumed ship date...stating the end of the month or October.....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Then the second email from DeWalt with the 10% off, stating end of the year.......I am in for the long hall. [emoji481]

@ToughToolReviews on Instragram
  • Like 1

Just got a UPS notification for a shipment from CPO commerce! I thought, YES, FINALLY! MY SAW SHIPPED. But then i remembered that I bought a CPO Hunter fan last weekend. Sure enough... its the fan. Any one hear an estimated ship date yet? Are we going to get these as they roll off the production line or is there some giant cargo container lost at sea full of hundreds of our tools????

• Like 1

What I'm lead to believe is my grinder is waiting at a UPS pickup for me after work. Not from CPO though. My Truewerk stuff comes via Canada Post, my M18 floodlight is coming via FedEx (boo hiss) and the company I ordered my grinder kit from generally ships with UPS. It's not a guarantee but it's as close as I've got to one (I've received 0 communication from them). 

4 hours ago, comp56 said:

where did this post come from? I didn't post it? 

Capture.PNG

You are correct, I did that's why I signed it Hugh Jass...your account is being a whore and everyone is getting automatically logged in as you. I've been in about 6 other accounts so far, at the time I was posting, and now, it's you. Shit is crazy. ~Hugh Jass. 

2 hours ago, comp56 said:

You are correct, I did that's why I signed it Hugh Jass...your account is being a whore and everyone is getting automatically logged in as you. I've been in about 6 other accounts so far, at the time I was posting, and now, it's you. Shit is crazy. ~Hugh Jass. 

There's a big difference between Hugh and Comps writing style, pretty easy to tell the two apart lol.

1 minute ago, The.Handyman said:

Just checked and my local Home Depot has all the FlexVolt in stock on an end cap. Ooh, the table saw looks so delightful.

Nice dude, let me know when HD decides to move back into their empty store near me so i can see it too....