So how bout that CPO

Jronman

3 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

He had posted in my screwdriver thread too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rich. I'm sure he's fine but I'll let him talk to Eric. No good having guys coming in using our forum for personal or professional advancement in

ess they are a regular tool monger like us :D

• Like 4

Thanks Rich. I'm sure he's fine but I'll let him talk to Eric. No good having guys coming in using our forum for personal or professional advancement in

ess they are a regular tool monger like us [emoji3]

So I can't post Come on down to Krutons house'o tools! If we don't have it, you don't really need it .com!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Hey if you guys see that again just shoot me a quick email! Great catch!

Thanks Chris! I mean it's not like we mind where you work or if you discreetly promote your business like Shane or Ryan but be a member of the crew like Shane and Ryan...join in discussion and don't just peddle your site. Guess what, we might even help after getting to know you(as long as you have good CS and reasonable pricing).

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Yea I just had some CPO flexvolt drama they finally decided to ship my miter saw but I don't really have the extra funds after the holidays to afford it. They should notify people that they were planning on processing orders now because peoples financial situation can change over 6 months. Seriously this was a the worst time they could have shipped it.

42 minutes ago, DR99 said:

Yea I just had some CPO flexvolt drama they finally decided to ship my miter saw but I don't really have the extra funds after the holidays to afford it. They should notify people that they were planning on processing orders now because peoples financial situation can change over 6 months. Seriously this was a the worst time they could have shipped it.

That's why I canceled after 3 months, had a feeling it was going to bite me. 

That's why I always ore order with pay pal when I have the funds and have it budgeted it come out of your account right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

So, I know this thread is all but archived, but I figured that I'd resurrect it rather than start out a new thread to tell my sad saga.

As you might have seen, I scored a Flexvolt 790 with two batteries on BF last week for a pretty good $459 plus tax.  I get the shipping notification that it's going to be delivered on Thursday - woo hoo!

Well, Monday morning, I was told that I needed to travel for work and to hop on a plane and plan to be there for the next couple of days.  The family is out of town visiting relatives, so I got a ticket and went to the airport.

Well, this afternoon, I get an email from UPS saying - surprise, your package is going to be delivered TODAY (Tuesday, two days early).  Ordinarily, this would be cause for rejoicing as I get to play with my new toy early.   However, I am not home.  My family is not home.  UPS routinely leaves packages at the end of my driveway.  There is construction on the other side of the street with a developer building three new houses.  Anyone want to bet on whether a giant yellow and black box labeled "Dewalt super cool miter saw!" would still be there after two days when I got home?

No problem - I figure I'll just call up UPS and have them hold the package until Thursday.  No can do.  They blame CPO saying that their contract with them prevents any changes, but no problem - just call them up and CPO can reschedule delivery.  So, I call CPO.  CPO tells me that UPS won't change the delivery on the package, which I know not to be true.  Apparently this damned saw is radioactive and no one will hold it, redirect it or even wait for a friggin human to receive it - it's going to get dropped of Tuesday afternoon come hell or high water and nothing is going to change that.  Well, after spending an hour on the phone calling them back and forth, the ONLY option is to cancel the order altogether and have UPS return the saw to CPO.

So, now I have no saw coming.  I presume that I'll get my money back at SOME point in the future, but with the clusterf#$% that this has been, who actually knows.

A word to the wise - CPO absolutely will NOT change anything about a delivery once a package is out the door.  I've had good luck with them in the past, but I think this experience has soured me on the company.  Talk about going out of your way to do nothing at all and to screw customer that has spent quite a bit of money with them in the past.

Buh bye CPO - I'm out.