Dewalt Flex Volt

SevenOddosFence

2 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

DeWALT Fl;ex Volt Tool Kits 

( 2 ) 1/2" hammer drill 1/14" Impact drill Kits with batteries and charger $350 ea shipped

( 1 ) Sawzall reciprocating saw kit with battery and charger $260 shipped

( 1 ) Grinder Kit with battery and charger $260 shipped

man! Just got the hammer impact kit on eBay today. Id love the recip or the grinder but I just blew cash :( 

grrrrrrrrrr.....

I'll keep these in mind if I come up with some extra $$$$

Good luck Phil, those will go quick!

• Like 1

I've been eyeballing grinders today to trim roofing nails that are sticking through the decking when I'm up there putting in the baffles underneath the insulation. I'm pretty sure though this would be beyond overkill and that I should just stick with a Fuel one and leave this one to someone that actually will use the power. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

$325 shipped for drill kit

I'm considering selling my drill and impact from the free tool deals just to get the flexvolt combo kit that comes with the drill and impact so I can get 2 extra batteries. Is your drill/impact flexvolt kit still available? If it is may I see the link to the posting and would there be a way to reserve it? I'm extremely interested in the kit and would like to support people apart of TIA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

It is still for sale and this is the sales tread its posted in just scroll up - thanks , Phil 

I wont be able to buy them until my tools arrive and once I sell em. How would I go about purchasing the flexvolt drill and impact kit from you? I thought I seen something above about eBay.

On 10/6/2016 at 5:00 PM, 2448jman said:

I wont be able to buy them until my tools arrive and once I sell em. How would I go about purchasing the flexvolt drill and impact kit from you? I thought I seen something above about eBay.

No worries , just keep in touch for now anyone interested $325 shipped for drill kit

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    The Sinematic Pineapple
    Newest Member
    The Sinematic Pineapple