As we predicted Bosch goes 4ah

wayneburgess

• 5 months later...

I've purchased a couple of reconed tools from CPO and in both cases the quality was great. I don't mind buying corded tools or bare cordless tools at all. I've never purchased a reconed cordless kit because I didn't want to run the risk of getting stuck with non-red lithium batteries, but I wouldn't be opposed to it if I knew I was getting current gen packs.

Hey Travis, I did but the Milwaukee M12 multi tool on CPO Milwaukee. The tool was reconditioned and came with two batteries. I figured I'd get the older battery packs but when I opened it, lo and behold, 2 red lithiums! So I am in sure in most cases you might be right but that was the last cordless tool I bought from them and I was surprised!

All I can say is I have something on test from Bosch and will report back as soon as I am allowed as it is direct from them so they will want first dabs on the results and yes the first bit has been filmed by Bosch so soon you will see me and my Pal at work looking like a couple of the living dead LOL   :)

• Like 1