New Kobalt screwdrivers

rrich1

Good points...but the blue it's hard to see unlike the green.  You may also want to check out Felo 6 Pc Sl/PH Screwdriver Set. Unlike things made in China they have top quality.   http://www.slingshottools.com/hand-tools/screwdrivers/felo-6-pc-sl-ph-screwdriver-set.html

Hope all is well!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2016 at 0:53 PM, SlingShotTools said:

Good points...but the blue it's hard to see unlike the green.  You may also want to check out Felo 6 Pc Sl/PH Screwdriver Set. Unlike things made in China they have top quality.   http://www.slingshottools.com/hand-tools/screwdrivers/felo-6-pc-sl-ph-screwdriver-set.html

Hope all is well!

Like @JimboS1ice I am spoiled by the german screwdrivers. I still need to pick up a set of felos. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rrich1 said:

I think whatever I get next will be a torx set. I don't need another regular screwdriver set.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same here, I have the security Wera driver kit in a pouch so I've had a taste of having hex and torx screwdrivers with appropriate size shafts(instead of 1" bits)...it's pretty damn nice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

For when you realize the screwdrivers are soft Chinese metal so you use them as ground steaks instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ground steaks like ground beef? or Ground stakes?

• Like 1

• 11 months later...