Cubs

Eric - TIA

13 minutes ago, Eric - TIA said:

I have to make a quick post and say Go Cubs Go.  I have been waiting my whole life for this and I hope this year it happens.  For the past couple of years you guys have seen me wear that old Cubs sweatshirt on the videos.  I have it on now for my good luck charm.

i say cubs in 5, my Blue Jays fell to Cleveland in the Division Championship could have been my team against yours....but 108 yrs is a long time.....if they do win in the 5th game will be 108 wins for this year.....lol

I have to make a quick post and say Go Cubs Go.  I have been waiting my whole life for this and I hope this year it happens.  For the past couple of years you guys have seen me wear that old Cubs sweatshirt on the videos.  I have it on now for my good luck charm.

You and me both Eric, been nervously laying low about it, they got the pieces just need to put them together #flythew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know nothing about baseball, but GO CUBS !!

I know Jimbo's a fan as well, so good luck #TIACREW [emoji3]

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's what scares me, they took down the Jays with ease.  The Jays have a great hitting team and they shut them down.  Last night wasn't good at all for us, but we still have tonight.

Hugh Jass - That's just too funny.  I have never seen that, but will be passing it around

8 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

That's what scares me, they took down the Jays with ease.  The Jays have a great hitting team and they shut them down.  Last night wasn't good at all for us, but we still have tonight.

Hugh Jass - That's just too funny.  I have never seen that, but will be passing it around

the Cleveland pitching staff is crazy good right now, hope their little postseason run ends soon......maybe tonight....last time Bauer pitched his hand blew up, maybe if the cubs can get his pitch count up early they will have to get in the bullpen early and tax allen, miller and shaw for game 3 which will help game 3 as well at home..

ya the jays ate Texas for breakfast and fell flat with Clevland

I;m a die hard jays fan but would like to see the cubs win the WS (I thought it was going to be jays versus the cubs but I was wrong)

20 Things that have happened since the cubs won the world series....

1. Both radio and TV were invented
  2. Fourteen teams were added to Major League Baseball
  3. George Burns celebrated his 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th birthdays
  4. Haley's comet passed Earth, twice
  5. Harry Caray was born, and died
  6. The NBA, NHL and NFL were formed, and Chicago teams won championships in each league
  7. The US fought in World War I, World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Iraq War, Afghanistan War
  8. Man landed on the moon
  9. Sixteen US presidents were elected
  10. Eleven amendments added to the Constitution
  11. Prohibition was created and repealed
  12. The Titanic was built, set sail, sank, and was re discovered (73 years later)
  13. Wrigley Field was built and becomes the oldest park in the National League
  14. Flag poles were erected on Wrigley Field roof to hold all of the team's future World Series pennants, which have since rusted and been taken down
  15. A combination of 40 Summer and Winter Olympics have been held
  16. Thirteen baseball players have won the Triple Crown
  17. Swing music, bell-bottoms, and disco came in style, went out of style and came back in style
  18. The Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, Boston Red Sox and Florida Marlins have all won the World Series; what next, the Nationals?!?
  19. The Cubs played almost 15,000 regular-season games, losing the majority of them
  20. Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Oklahoma and New Mexico were admitted to the Union
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, DR99 said:

I feel like the Detroit Lions will have a similar list :( It has to be weird living in a city where you have two teams playing the same sport.

or on the other end of the spectrum.....a whole country with 1 team.....Blue Jays Baseball......they talked about having more but nothing any time soon .....but then again when it comes to Hockey.... Canada is Hockey

• Like 2

6 hours ago, comp56 said:

or on the other end of the spectrum.....a whole country with 1 team.....Blue Jays Baseball......they talked about having more but nothing any time soon .....but then again when it comes to Hockey.... Canada is Hockey

Dont forget #wethenorth

Raps opened up their season last night and looked really good. Toronto sports is really turning around, TFC won their first play off game last night too.

No for the leafs... ah, forget the leafs, Im not a fan anyway.

18 minutes ago, plumbfitter said:

Dont forget #wethenorth

Raps opened up their season last night and looked really good. Toronto sports is really turning around, TFC won their first play off game last night too.

No for the leafs... ah, forget the leafs, Im not a fan anyway.

looks like one of their players has to go missing before they can win another stanley cup!.....

no just a baseball fan and world cup or Olympic hockey not to much NHL....

• Like 1

Shut out four times in the play offs this year. That would have to be a record for the team that wins the World Series. Seems like if they score they win. In the same boat as they were against the Dodgers so it's just  a matter of winning game 4. Win it and the series is theirs, lose and it could be a long off season. 

my team is blue jay but Cleveland took us out so I'd like to see the cubs win seeings the last chance they had was in 1945

most of their fans have never even seen them play for the World Series let alone win it!

took them 71 years to win the pennant

My head is low tonight. I hope our guys can fight through this. I was born on the south side, but I bleed Northside Cubby blue. I never get wrapped up in sports, I could usually care less. This time its different we need this. And if they win my wife and son will be forced to stop making goat noises lol.

• Like 1