Makita x2 Saw

JMG

Found this at ACME: http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/makita-18v-x2-lxt-7-1-4-inch-circular-saw-xsh01z

How the mighty have fallen...  $149 for the xsh01z

Their site seems to be broken for me though. Links or sub pages not working. Couldn't test whether or not the 10% off code would work on this one.

Makita has started the $25 off of $100 purchases already and CPO as well as Tools Plus has picked up on it.

Acme website is completely borked for me, so I could not check over there.

Tool Nut has also picked up the $25 off.

(The saw is excluded from the coupon at Tools Plus)

On 10/31/2016 at 11:00 AM, JMG said:

Heh, if that had included two batteries, I would have been buying them out of that tool... ;)

Even so, you could buy two of those, get the batts and then sell the extra saw.

Tools Plus is also advertising this saw at $149: http://www.tools-plus.com/makita-xsh01z.html

If I was in the Makita lineup and didn't have the tool this is what I'd do. Even if you sell the saw for $100 you're doing very well.

17 hours ago, JMG said:

The price on this tool has returned to $199 at both ACME and Tools Plus.

But does it qualify for the $25 off?

Been trying to find the small print that details which Makita tools are excluded from that ha!

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

But does it qualify for the $25 off?

Been trying to find the small print that details which Makita tools are excluded from that ha!

It doesn't qualify at Tools Plus. They seem to have dropped the ball on this one when they reset the price. Normally at that site, if a tool qualifies, there will be a banner below the description on it's page. But this only seems to show up on tools and not accessories.

Easy enough to test though. Just add a tool to the cart and try out the coupon. It will either work or add a flag at the top of the page.

ACME Tools website still does not work for me.

The saw was not on the clearance rack last week, and I had someone at the store scan one today when I was there. Still $199. Funny that they don't even have them on display and the two in stock are hidden up on a top bin. Also, it is the only store within fifty miles of me that shows any stock of it at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk