New Shop Underway....Part Deuce!

ChrisK

@ChrisK I love watching your shops evolve! One quick mention...looks like the 12/2 on the right side of the double box has the outer jacket stripped back to far. Might want to run a new wire and make sure the jacket gets all the way through the box for safety.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

@ChrisK I love watching your shops evolve! One quick mention...looks like the 12/2 on the right side of the double box has the outer jacket stripped back to far. Might want to run a new wire and make sure the jacket gets all the way through the box for safety.

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate that sir! I ended up slicing too much of the jacket off but I might have the slack so I don't have to run another 8' of wire but moving the box. I will play with it in the morning but if it doesn't work, I'll have some extra Romex :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jronman said:

well then guess we shouldn't ask how much the tools were haha. 

Yeeeesh.....it's like when you buy a really expensive car. You don't fixate on the price, just the knowledge that it's going to give a mind blowing experience. After you buy it is when you start to panic :)

I do not have an exact number but I've got the following tools....

TS55REQ

Kapex KS120

Domino DF500

MFK700

OF1010

OF1400

Carvex PS420EBQ

HKC55

RO90DX

Pro5 LTD

MIDI

MFT/3

MFT/Kapex

T18 Set

CXS Set

C15

LR32

Syslite

Multiple Rails for the TS and HKC

Im sure I'm missing some on the list but this was a crazy summer, fall and winter. Sold my home, stayed with inlaws. Bought a home. Had a healthy beautiful son...Who decided to come very early. Spent a month in the hospital with the cute little monster....and now I'm trying to get in gear!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate that sir! I ended up slicing too much of the jacket off but I might have the slack so I don't have to run another 8' of wire but moving the box. I will play with it in the morning but if it doesn't work, I'll have some extra Romex [emoji3]

Been there before. Just want you and your family safe! Could always add another outlet between the two and only have to run a short run of wire that way.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

Been there before. Just want you and your family safe! Could always add another outlet between the two and only have to run a short run of wire that way.

Dude, I didn't even think of that. THANK YOU!!!!! I've got my head all the way up my butt right now. That would make things a lot easier!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

True Dat !! You can never have too many outlets 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

I shot an insulation staple into a wire. the electrician had to replace the whole wire. woops.

• Like 1

Yeeeesh.....it's like when you buy a really expensive car. You don't fixate on the price, just the knowledge that it's going to give a mind blowing experience. After you buy it is when you start to panic [emoji4]

I do not have an exact number but I've got the following tools....

TS55REQ

Kapex KS120

Domino DF500

MFK700

OF1010

OF1400

Carvex PS420EBQ

HKC55

RO90DX

Pro5 LTD

MIDI

MFT/3

MFT/Kapex

T18 Set

CXS Set

C15

LR32

Syslite

Multiple Rails for the TS and HKC

Im sure I'm missing some on the list but this was a crazy summer, fall and winter. Sold my home, stayed with inlaws. Bought a home. Had a healthy beautiful son...Who decided to come very early. Spent a month in the hospital with the cute little monster....and now I'm trying to get in gear!!!

Chris you get your pro 5 yet?

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

23 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Made a little more headway today. I wired in a junction and a 2 gang and a single, then headed to Mom in laws with my wife and son. Maybe some more tomorrow!3218c8a4956e420ecfe45bfa4eb0d777.jpg46784aee3d09a1ee4836245d5b782683.jpg328838d44aab745b10a6df74ef44db2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why drill out the studs to run the romex, you could have just hung it on the peg board? HA HA

• Like 1