Home Depot USA $99 Milwaukee M12 Deal one day

comp56

I love to grab that Ridgid Miter saw stand for $99, I missed out on it last Black Friday,  and then it went back up too $199 For the rest of the year. Anyone have this stand?

The Ridgid tool chest combo is a good deal for $99, I was at my Depot this past Sat and it was $127.00

2 hours ago, MikeyB said:

I love to grab that Ridgid Miter saw stand for $99, I missed out on it last Black Friday,  and then it went back up too $199 For the rest of the year. Anyone have this stand?

The Ridgid tool chest combo is a good deal for $99, I was at my Depot this past Sat and it was $127.00

The miter saw stand is very nice. Not quite as easy to raise as the bosch, but really solid and at $99, the price can't be beat. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 77Ford said:

I am really glad I was able to use that 20% off price match on the flex miter saw (still blame you for that btw ;)), I would have been a bit upset with the bf price drop on it otherwise (although with mil discount it would have been slightly cheaper to wait). Also, slightly disappointed that they are not offering a reduction on the table saw.

• Like 2

I am really glad I was able to use that 20% off price match on the flex miter saw (still blame you for that btw [emoji6]), I would have been a bit upset with the bf price drop on it otherwise (although with mil discount it would have been slightly cheaper to wait). Also, slightly disappointed that they are not offering a reduction on the table saw.

The table saw would be a good deal this week with the Menards 11% match and Free Battery

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584