New tool releases from Milwaukee

KnarlyCarl

2 hours ago, Bremon said:

@khariV is redBoxx an automated DVD rental station built by Bosch? Sounds awesome ?

What is this DVD you speak of? Haha I actually used a dvd on Sunday.

20 hours ago, Bremon said:

Magic 8 ball, will M28 come back from the dead? "Outlook not so good". 

Putting out the SDS Fuel M28 overseas seemed like it was coming back a year or two ago but it turns out that was the Jokers at Milwaukee roleplaying Weekend at Bernies with M28s corpse. 

13 hours ago, DR99 said:

I'm pretty sure the M28 line is dead for the most part. Sill don't know now why Milwaukee did M28 versions of the Fuel SDS but the did

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

They're all in on the 18v platform, most likely she's a goner, although it was pretty funny when bozo tools released on his page new m28 tools ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could see m28 replacing high demand m18 tools if they come back. 

Seriously? After 1.5 years of "F-f-fullllll compatibility! One Platform!" marketing (as they manufacture new parts and rerelease a light so they aren't liars) you think they'd follow FlexVolt's lead? The outcry of "damn you Dewalt and your 50 battery platforms" has been very vocal. I don't think they'd do that having just released so many tools touting the HD9.0. Dewalt's Oprah/Ellen strategy for OPE is dumb and I wouldn't want to see Milwaukee follow their lead. "You get a trimmer, and you get a trimmer, and FlexVolt you get a trimmer!"

Seriously? After 1.5 years of "F-f-fullllll compatibility! One Platform!" marketing (as they manufacture new parts and rerelease a light so they aren't liars) you think they'd follow FlexVolt's lead? The outcry of "damn you Dewalt and your 50 battery platforms" has been very vocal. I don't think they'd do that having just released so many tools touting the HD9.0. Dewalt's Oprah/Ellen strategy for OPE is dumb and I wouldn't want to see Milwaukee follow their lead. "You get a trimmer, and you get a trimmer, and FlexVolt you get a trimmer!"

I definitely don't want to see a resurgence of the m28 because I'm just getting invested in the m18 lineup. I would hate to have a 3rd battery to have to keep up with. (M12 and m18) I would like to see an option for two battery 36v high demand tools. The 9ah is great but more power with two would be a nice upgrade. Even if they made them run on one with the current power or two with more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hey look their M28 fuel hammer drill is at home depot they might not be in stock but it shows some progress.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M28-FUEL-28-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-1-1-8-in-SDS-Plus-Rotary-Hammer-Kit-0757-22/205563082

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, B_riceL said:

I definitely don't want to see a resurgence of the m28 because I'm just getting invested in the m18 lineup. I would hate to have a 3rd battery to have to keep up with. (M12 and m18) I would like to see an option for two battery 36v high demand tools. The 9ah is great but more power with two would be a nice upgrade. Even if they made them run on one with the current power or two with more.

They should definitely do that, Dewalt should too. They could make an adapter and kill the 40V batteries.

Hey look their M28 fuel hammer drill is at home depot they might not be in stock but it shows some progress.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M28-FUEL-28-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-1-1-8-in-SDS-Plus-Rotary-Hammer-Kit-0757-22/205563082

Can get an m18 sds max cheaper [emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

Here's your options

M18 Fuel SDS max rotary hammer

• POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 5 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-450 RPM and 0-3,000 BPM

And The other option

M28 Fuel Rotary hammer

POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 3.5 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,350 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM

The M28 does lack in Impact energy but it is abundant in RPM and BPM...

Here's your options
M18 Fuel SDS max rotary hammer
  • POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 5 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-450 RPM and 0-3,000 BPM
And The other option
M28 Fuel Rotary hammer
POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 3.5 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,350 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM
The M28 does lack in Impact energy but it is abundant in RPM and BPM...

Concrete isn't always about speed though, that's why your higher end hammers have lower rpm and bpm but hit harder

The 24" hardtop out and about.
Hmm a major flaw with this which I count on my Ridgid boxes to do.... A bungee??

and the crowd goes mild.....

You know I wanted it at first, but for the money I think I'm going to skip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

From first blush, it looks like a great stand alone rolling toolbag, the top can take 250 pounds, that's pretty good, but that ship has sailed, Milwaukee's new ones are the Myspace of toolboxes

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Here is is folks... In Russia at the moment, coming this way in March

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ4C8cUAXuz/

..Thank goodness might be able to get a hold of it before my next job.

It looks like it would be useful but at $200 it's not coming to my house unless Milwaukee sends me one. I already overpaid for their tech bag because I thought it would be useful I'm not paying double the cost of it for this.

• Like 2

It looks like it would be useful but at $200 it's not coming to my house unless Milwaukee sends me one. I already overpaid for their tech bag because I thought it would be useful I'm not paying double the cost of it for this.

I thought about getting the tech bag but never did. When I ordered my Milwaukee 1/2" sockets, my friend who is the manager of a local supply house told me that they had a promo for Milwaukee tool bags. Purchase $75 of handtools, and choose between the electricians belt, tech bag, and the backpack. I was already displeased with the backpack and sparky's belt for my needs, so I chose the Tech bag. I'll probably give it an overview, but it's going to my helper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justinkendall said:

25 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

I thought about getting the tech bag but never did. When I ordered my Milwaukee 1/2" sockets, my friend who is the manager of a local supply house told me that they had a promo for Milwaukee tool bags. Purchase $75 of handtools, and choose between the electricians belt, tech bag, and the backpack. I was already displeased with the backpack and sparky's belt for my needs, so I chose the Tech bag. I'll probably give it an overview, but it's going to my helper.

I think my first impression was it looks nice and all but not for me, and that's the extent of my inspection, MAINLY since I have high expectations with my Veto bags, it all kind of pales in comparison. 

I get it, Milwaukee is really trying to keep things new and fresh and coming out with things so it's going to happen that not everything is a homerun, but they are putting themselves out there, so of course there's going to be criticism, from myself included. facts of life

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...