Cripe Distributing’s BLACK FRIDAY SALE

BMack37

Taken from Cripe's Distributing post on another forum. I left the forum name in the post because it was posted there so they should get some promotion. If this is not ok I can edit the post.

http://www.cripedistributing.com

Happy Holiday’s from the Cripe Family to our Loyal Garage Journal Member Family. We appreciate each and every one of you and as most of you might remember from last year we’d like to show that appreciation by offering all GJ member’s a 20% off discount code for our 2nd Annual Black Friday sale.

There will be a few items we will NOT be offering the discount on.
1. All Power Tools
2. All Air Tools
3. Our Craftsman 51888 Professional Heavy Duty 4-1/2” Bench Vise

The discount will be available for use on Thursday the 24th through Friday the 25th. The Discount ENDS Friday the 25th at 11:59 PM MST. We will not apply this discount to any orders placed before Thursday or after Friday (11:59 PM).

As most of you know our website does not always accurately quote shipping very well. Anyone who places their order and pays the shipping quoted will be refunded ALL excess shipping.

Because the website DOES NOT always quote accurately we will also apply the discount to anyone who emails us within this time period stating they have the items they want in their cart for the black Friday sale. If you do not want to overpay on the shipping just send us an email and we can have the items physically pulled and packed to get the ACTUAL shipping cost for you and we will apply the discount for you. REMEMBER that we cannot see items in your cart when you are just logged in as a guest. You will need to have an account created with ALL information filled in and saved. The website will delete the items in your cart after so long if an account is not created while items are in the cart.

If anyone has any questions about this sale please feel free to email Bree at roncripe@yahoo.com or feel free to give us a call anytime at 208-424-3370. For anyone who has never been on our website you can go to cripedistributing.com. Thank you and we wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

P.S The discount code will be BLACKFRIDAY20
It will not become active until Thursday and will be deactivated Friday at midnight.

http://www.cripedistributing.com

P.S.S Just had someone call and remind me - we have A LOT of stuff that might be on our eBay store that is NOT on the website. I can add anything to your order's that is not on the website or if you just let me know what items you want added to your order I will add them whether you have already paid, or if you have not paid and want us to get you the actual cost.. just let me know which items are not on the site you want me to add

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb