Jump to content
BMack37

Home Depot

Recommended Posts

Nordraw    404

HD deals are a hit and miss to be sure. Just have to be lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fm2176    124

The Channellock 460 pliers have dropped from $28.97 to $24.97.  Not exactly a smoking deal, but it's still $4...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fm2176    124

The DeWalt DCD996/DCF887 combo with Flexvolt battery and fast charger is now priced at $299.  Coupled with a 10% discount, this puts it cheaper than the two-2Ah battery version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KnarlyCarl    5,003
On 7/30/2017 at 2:22 PM, FlaveNico said:

Im hoping they have a price drop like that on their spot light.

Like this?

2017-01-31_12-31-08

..

Been awhile ago, but maybe your store will price match

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlaveNico    193
Like this?
32632110155_d822c8e100_b.jpg ..
Been awhile ago, but maybe your store will price match

Hey, no not that one. I've actually never used that one or seen reviews on it. I'll get on YouTube later and look. But the one I was talking about ( shoulda been more clear ) was this one 690bfa442da159bb2813c6ca48bb9f14.jpg

I love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimfish    10
4fc0edd4ce0c33ba1de3dfdb3c487fc2.jpg

Man I love this deal. Usually 19 a piece I still have I both of mine from when I got them last Christmas. Both still work great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stopped using the Fatmax's here in Aus as the springs are now so week they just won't retract the blade at all. It's disappointing as I've used them for years.
This thread makes me green with envy as you guys get some smokin tool deals over there. We never get discounts like that in Australia .
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cr8ondt    412
1 hour ago, FlaveNico said:

144bb47227773c13c6734296dec98d95.jpg

Ended up buying it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have one, not the greatest thing ever but handy when I don't feel like pulling out my compressor... And hey it's cheap!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlaveNico    193
45 minutes ago, Cr8ondt said:

Have one, not the greatest thing ever but handy when I don't feel like pulling out my compressor... And hey it's cheap!

the 19.99 price is what got me, and it better work well, since i dont have any ryobi batteries or chargers lol, right now its a top of the line pricy paperweight lol . My buddy let me use his for a few min last week, the only thing i dont like is that the button is so sensitive, when i was trying to take out the needle thats stowed away in the handle i think i hit the trigger button like 5x by accident and it kept going off, just my two cents on what im not crazy about. ANYWAYS, at the moment its doing a BANG-UP job as a paperweight.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cr8ondt    412
2 hours ago, FlaveNico said:

the 19.99 price is what got me, and it better work well, since i dont have any ryobi batteries or chargers lol, right now its a top of the line pricy paperweight lol . My buddy let me use his for a few min last week, the only thing i dont like is that the button is so sensitive, when i was trying to take out the needle thats stowed away in the handle i think i hit the trigger button like 5x by accident and it kept going off, just my two cents on what im not crazy about. ANYWAYS, at the moment its doing a BANG-UP job as a paperweight.

 

Ya that button is really light.... and ya i got mine for $20 too... I'm a Dewalt guy for all my cordless till my brother bought me the Ryobi nailer since then I've been getting all kinds of "supplemental" Ryobi things lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlaveNico    193

f584e1b1f06115629926d8e7f8819064.jpg.

 

To the person that was here before me And placed this beautiful Stiletto hammer in the wrong section..... you're sick, you have no regard getting my hopes up like that. I was off yonder debating what tool I probably shouldn't buy. I spot this beautiful hammer and with that price tag only to see it's not true....

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fm2176    124
4 hours ago, FlaveNico said:

f584e1b1f06115629926d8e7f8819064.jpg.

 

To the person that was here before me And placed this beautiful Stiletto hammer in the wrong section..... you're sick, you have no regard getting my hopes up like that. I was off yonder debating what tool I probably shouldn't buy. I spot this beautiful hammer and with that price tag only to see it's not true....

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

 

 

This is why I always check and double check the UPC and bar code against the sticker.  I've been in you're shoes a number of times: find what seems to be an outstanding deal, heart rate quickens a bit while I confirm I have funds available and start thinking about whether or not a purchase is possible/practical only to find that the "deal" is mislabeled or was for an out-of-stock model. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BMack37    3,798

The clearance Diablo router bits dropped from $7.** to $5.**. Hard to beat that, I now have 5 Diablo bits for less than the cost of one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
khariV    698
6 minutes ago, Justin Hernandez said:

In a few months I will but this for a penny and have my very first Red M18 tool. Can't wait!!!

IMAG3285.jpg

A few months?  Do you have a buddy that works there to squirrel it away so no one else swoops in and buys it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fm2176    124
3 hours ago, khariV said:

A few months?  Do you have a buddy that works there to squirrel it away so no one else swoops in and buys it?

 

I just got one for $180 with my .mil discount.  It's my understanding, though, that $.00 pricing is different than $.02, $.03, etc.  The penny deals seem to apply to items that were previously $.02, as were the few items I've lucked out with (definitely nothing major).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, khariV said:

A few months?  Do you have a buddy that works there to squirrel it away so no one else swoops in and buys it?

It may or may not be hiding under the shelf planks ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BMack37    3,798

Saw a lot of breakers on clearance, some are really good deals

XgrTdW3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fm2176    124
9 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Saw a lot of breakers on clearance, some are really good deals

XgrTdW3.jpg

 

Breaker boxes too, down to $45-ish from almost $200.

 

I just picked up the Ryobi router table for $50, it was marked $70.  Been wanting something since getting the Porter Cable 9690LR for under $50 last year (still have yet to even plug it in).  Picked up some bits for it last weekend for a great price.  So now I have a functional router setup for a little over $100 counting the 3 bits.

 

Headed to Lowe's now before I head home to crash.  Spent last week in the field and had 24 hour duty yesterday while everyone else had off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fm2176    124

Werner 16' extension ladder rated at 250 lbs is down to $47.02 from $188 at some stores.  Saw the sticker earlier this week but an orange 300 lb ladder was in its place.  Went back today and scored one.  Another store still has them at full price.  Also picked up a couple of Husky Unijacks for $30 apiece and a Milwaukee bit set for $15.  They were all 50% off of original price.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found two more!! When will this be 75% off, sticker born date of 5/16/17. I would buy when it goes to 75% off and paint it yellow!! Hope to have my first M18 tool soon!

IMAG3293.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BMack37    3,798
8 hours ago, Justin Hernandez said:

Found two more!! When will this be 75% off, sticker born date of 5/16/17. I would buy when it goes to 75% off and paint it yellow!! Hope to have my first M18 tool soon!

 

Looks like I need to take a trip down South, none around here or even down to Sarasota that I've seen. I have a damage assessment call North of Spring Hill next week, crossing my fingers I can find something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

 

Looks like I need to take a trip down South, none around here or even down to Sarasota that I've seen. I have a damage assessment call North of Spring Hill next week, crossing my fingers I can find something.

It's to much money you can buy the sawzall and the battery on ebay for $180. You would get the charger for free buying this kit but I always consider chargers to be free when buying a kit. Plus when I think about it I thought I saw this kit on sale for $199 months ago, so they took $25 off so big deal. I saw two circular saws at the first HD too but didn't look how much they were. I think the box doesn't market very well and is confusing for most people. To me it looks like your only buying a battery and charger for $249 the small picture of the sawzall in the corner doesn't even catch my eye. But then they try really hard to market how much it would cost if purchased separately $449, give me a break HD. How would a 9.0 battery and a charger ever cost $249, what a joke. So yea bad marketing and price inflation made these kits a dud. Ebay has great prices as everyone is buying big kits and then selling individual tools. They make money and save us money win win

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Member Statistics

    11,732
    Total Members
    414
    Most Online
    kooltool1985
    Newest Member
    kooltool1985
    Joined
×