Home Depot

BMack37

That's a hell of a deal, the bare tool string trimmer is $129 by itself. $50 more and you get a blower, battery, and charger. It is a pretty great trimmer, I've used it with a Flexvolt battery and it did really well with everything I put it to.

11 hours ago, JMG said:

Man HD just shits over Lowes when it comes to Tool deals!! Lowes needs to hire me as their corporate tool buyer.

I already see Ppl reselling these for about 130 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20 hours ago, DR99 said:

Man HD just shits over Lowes when it comes to Tool deals!! Lowes needs to hire me as their corporate tool buyer.

Lowes sucks, I wanted to buy the DeWalt XR stubby recip saw which came with a free 6.0 battery last week. And wouldn't you know it they never had it in store. The guy said they have been sold out for months, plus I tried to buy it online and it wouldn't let me pick a shipping option for the battery. Lowes blows!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Justin Hernandez said:

Lowes sucks, I wanted to buy the DeWalt XR stubby recip saw which came with a free 6.0 battery last week. And wouldn't you know it they never had it in store. The guy said they have been sold out for months, plus I tried to buy it online and it wouldn't let me pick a shipping option for the battery. Lowes blows!!

It's like they don't even try. And then when they do a promo it has to be where you turn a tool in. HD just throws something in or just gives you the cheaper price.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

If only they had that deal on the m12 Fuel screw gun. Wonder how low those Fuel impact drills and impacts will go after the new ones come out.

I doubt they will go below $79 since that’s what the brushed model is currently going for.

The M12 FUEL Screwdriver is one of my favorite tools for odd jobs around the house.

• Like 1

deal if you get the flexvolt drill/impact kit you can get various different combinations of 2 free things. 20v brushed grinder, xr OMT, 20v brushed circ saw, two pack 3.0 batteries, 20v brushed full size recip, 20v brushed vac, 20v brushed blower, 5.0 battery, 20v brushed cutout tool, The free stuff is old but still might be worth it just for 2 extra free batteries. There quite a few other kits with free items from DeWALT. Time to look at deals from other brands now.

• 2 weeks later...

5a0b48bf09c82_IMG_05031.thumb.JPG.854798c9080d2a6a7ffd08f41248d490.JPG

Makita x2 circular saw. This particular store rarely follows any of the others and holds onto old inventory much longer. There are three of these saws here and they have been in stock for over a year. For several months they were not even on display. Last month they were sitting at $160. The Flexvolt miter saws are still at full price at this location. Other clearance deals are minimal reductions at best.

5a0b4aedb5479_IMG_05041.thumb.JPG.472fda5cfb8f3e1f47915cec1c66b736.JPG

a00baf2c9b868394b75cfc5aa40033ff.jpgb70b382400ee12e6c6ab36cc69d00b39.jpg

Just picked up a second dewalt compressor.

And I’m showing the machete because I know Eric was talking about wanting to buy one. Well today i noticed the price was 19.99. 4-6 months ago I bought it and the price was 14.99 for the longest time. Home Depot and their random price hikes. Also had to buy a 5 gallon bucket and they were $1 more then last one i bought one. No bueno orange team no bueno.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FlaveNico said:

Don’t think I’ve seen so many toolboxes on display at once.

A lot are from Black Friday, I've seen them all over the place here. Normally in the middle of the aisles in lumber, most stores don't have that large of an area free for the extra boxes and carts.

4 hours ago, BMack37 said:

A lot are from Black Friday, I've seen them all over the place here. Normally in the middle of the aisles in lumber, most stores don't have that large of an area free for the extra boxes and carts.

I've noticed that some stores keep tool boxes in the tool rental area as well, if they don't offer that service.  I think the lumber aisles are one of the worst places to keep tool boxes.  I've seen more than a few dented by unwary customers with lumber carts.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk