Home Depot

BMack37

Try Bessey K Body clamps too. Marked down, get em while you can.

How much for the clamps?

Nice speaker, too bad I have the m12 speaker, need to get a full size job site radio, I like the look and sound of the tough system but I don't have any tough system stacks. I like milwaukees big m18 unit or the Bosch power box.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Depot by me has quite few Ridgid miter saw stands for 100 bucks, I'm thinking that price might drop? If it does I'm picking it up

$100 is a smoking deal on they stand. It's no Bosch, but then again it's a third the price. Honestly, the only real criticism that I have about it is that it's a little hard to raise up with a heavy saw installed but not exceptionally so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Dewalt 52" tool boxes were a flop I think they were just too much money compared to the Husky boxes.

I never really looked at them due to the pricing. But when I saw it today at the current price I really didn't see that many differences to the 52" Husky I picked up in the spring. The main difference was the automatic closure on the drawer slides.

• Like 1

The price for the stand is really good.

I paid $15 for mine earlier this year at my depot. They were clearances out. Rang up a penny but I didn't know about the penny deals at the time and paid last price for it. For $15 I bought the last two. [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I went into HD to pick up some of those Bessey clamps, they had just ran out earlier after talking to the tool manager. He mentioned that he was expecting some more of the same pack coming in at the same price...so if you're looking for some and missed out, you may want to check again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584