Home Depot

BMack37

You should definitely pick them ALL up. At worst you can flip them for a few bucks, the bit holder alone sells for how much you paid. I've heard they work well but would love to hear your thoughts. It's too bad more people don't know the name or they'd probably still sell some Wiha stuff.

You should definitely pick them ALL up. At worst you can flip them for a few bucks, the bit holder alone sells for how much you paid. I've heard they work well but would love to hear your thoughts. It's too bad more people don't know the name or they'd probably still sell some Wiha stuff.

I'm too lazy to sell on eBay lol, I've done it with stuff in the past and occasionally say I'll sell it, still sitting here lol. Yea I was pretty amazed by the case I played with it for about an hour after I did the video lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow is right Chris,, @77 when you mention HF do you mean a Harbor Freight 20%coupn? That is a Cherry looking saw man congrats

Yes........some Home Depot accept them and some do not. I find this time of year more accepting and all you have to do is ask!

I enjoy playing the game with HD and others........be honest and carry on my fellow Tool lovers

I'd love to pick up more 20v's to get the miter saw but I don't think I need anymore drills.....unless I gift the drills.....that is a sweet combo discount!

Just return the drill kit and get your money back. You then keep the extra tool you got at the heavily discounted price. :)  Everyone is doing it. I now have 3 new bare tools and a fresh set of batteries.

On a side note. I tried to use at Lowe's 10% off coupon in conjunction with the $150 promo and it would not take the 10% off. I can't remember if the cashier or computer said that only one discount could be added on a single order. This was in North Florida.

Any tips on when to give them the discount coupon? I am going to try having them ring up the Lowe's coupon before the expensive drill kit and see if that helps.

Just return the drill kit and get your money back. You then keep the extra tool you got at the heavily discounted price. :) Everyone is doing it. I now have 3 new bare tools and a fresh set of batteries.

Don't they take the $150 off of the refund price when you return the set that enabled the discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584