Home Depot

BMack37

I've got two of these Ridgids. One crapped out this past winter, the other (older one) still goes strong. I just played around with the newer of the two and it seems to now work again. They are decent vacs but they come with undersized hoses of a cheaper quality. But for $40 you can't go wrong and my newer one is four years old, the other one is seven years old. If you register them, they carry a LSA.

They are decent vacs but they come with undersized hoses of a cheaper quality. But for $40 you can't go wrong and my newer one is four years old, the other one is seven years old. If you register them, they carry a LSA.

From the picture, it looks like you can put a 2 1/2" hose on it. Is that in fact true? I've got an extra 2 1/2" hose from a vacuum that died and if this model will take it, I'll definitely pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the main reasons I picked up the Rigid was for the 1 7/8" diameter hose since I already have a Craftsman wall mounted Shop Vac that I use for cleaning out the cars and the garage. That one is the same hose as the Rigid and I already have all of the attachments for it. 

So between the two, I have plenty of hose and extensions to make it do anything that I need,

Framer - thanks for the lowes 10% off. Just used it towards my new bosch table saw.

As for the rigid vacs. They are a deal for the price. I own a few. I have had issues with the switches and plugs on them. But always.a quick cheap fix. Only had 1 die on me. It was my strictly wet vac and the float stuck and water got in the Motor. Still starts, just squeals and smells

My HD has gradually been lowering the price on this GCM12SD, down to 520$. I still cant afford it though :(

Mine is the same way. I was talking with the guy in the tool section and he told me to wait because he thought it was going to come down a couple more times still. He usually is pretty reliable too. Hopefully I get a few gift cards for Christmas too to sweeten the pot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This was a deal as I got the Hackzall free with the Fuel Screwdriver kit! Just playing around with both, I really like them!

Also received the Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked boxers I ordered a couple days ago when they were on sale for $14/each. We'll see how I like them, otherwise I'll return them.

10121e9c41dcfcd85d6c433965d13469.jpg

Happy Black Friday boys, here's one to start you off.

Update on giveaway, I know it's a different thread but in going to announce the winner of the WIha bits later this afternoon, good luck shopping today!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Went to HD at about 11am on black friday and asked if they had any of the 5' step ladders left.  They told me that the ladders where super hot and they sold out within minutes.  I kind of expected that they would sell quickly.  Later that night at about 11pm I went back on the HD website to see if they had cyber monday deals listed yet.  All I found was the black friday ad.  I scoured that ad again and was surprised that the next two closest HD's still had some of the 5' step ladders left, so I ordered one.  Should have had them check the inventory at the other stores that morning, now I know better. 

Hard to say. On the surface it looks promising, but the biggest thing for me is that you only get 2 batteries with the set and there are 9 tools included,

Just went to HD at lunch and they have knocked the 12" Bosch Axial Glide miter saw down for $455 now. 0dd704c8dc0b5cea12b1d546580fe013.jpg It was really hard not to buy it. They still have three of them and the guy in the tool department said they would come down again. I'm hoping I don't miss it, but I also want to get it as cheap as I can.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114