Home Depot

BMack37

Went back to HD today because I was in the neighborhood. The bandsaw was gone! Oh well..picked up some more clamps & Hackzall blades while I was there. Then came home to find a few other packages on the door step.

These Flex Firehose pants are super comfortable. Easily the most comfortable work pants I have ever worn. The downside...they are pretty thin, especially compared to the Carhartts I've always worn. So time will tell if they will hold up, especially at the knees (flooring guy).

• Like 1

Man Santi you've been stocking up on some great tools!!

I should probably stop! I'm going to need a whole weekend to sort and organize where all this stuff is going to go! I've been browsing another forum trying to get an idea on how I want to organize the 6 L-Boxxes I picked up recently. The UPS guy is probably sick of seeing my front door

Santi right with you. I'm just as bad dude, took all afternoon to restore order to my tools. By the way, I'm on a first name basis with the ups driver and mail man, lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Between my wife and myself ordering things we always feel bad they have to deliver so many packages so we get them nice Christmas presents every year!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So I tried both Lowes and a harbor freight coupons today at my local HD. No luck getting them to accept either. They said they may honour a Lowes coupon if it's pre printed, but not an electronic coupon that I print out. I haven't actually seen a pre printed cotton in ages. Anyone run into this before and have any strategies or sources for actual printed coupons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I tried both Lowes and a harbor freight coupons today at my local HD. No luck getting them to accept either. They said they may honour a Lowes coupon if it's pre printed, but not an electronic coupon that I print out. I haven't actually seen a pre printed cotton in ages. Anyone run into this before and have any strategies or sources for actual printed coupons?

I think you can get one of the Lowe's "Moving coupons" from the Post Office.

• Like 1

I think you can get one of the Lowe's "Moving coupons" from the Post Office.

Yeah, they have them in the change of address packets i believe. If you have a friend that is a realtor they may be able to hook you up as well. We got them with both of our houses when we bought them from our realtor.

eb795648c7da772bb87f760200659ca1.jpg

Not a terrible deal, might be worth a pick up for the blower, trimmer and vac with a few batteries. A know a couple people with the trimmer and they like it.

Jimbo

I have a B&D trimmer and I can confirm it is very good. It's not gas powered...but for a 20V, it's about as good as it gets. It's can also take a beating. I think I paid $100 for it and to batteries, so this is a good deal.

• Like 1

I just saw at my HD if you buy the cordless Dewalt 7-1/4" miter saw for 399 you get two free batteries. I believe they were the 4ah batteries but will check tomorrow. That's not a bad deal for 399 you get the saw, charger and three batteries. The deal runs until 12/31. I'll get pics tomorrow.

• Like 3

I just saw at my HD if you buy the cordless Dewalt 7-1/4" miter saw for 399 you get two free batteries. I believe they were the 4ah batteries but will check tomorrow. That's not a bad deal for 399 you get the saw, charger and three batteries. The deal runs until 12/31. I'll get pics tomorrow.

Pretty solid deal considering a two pack of 4.0s are 129.

Jimbo

Pretty solid deal considering a two pack of 4.0s are 129.

Jimbo

That's what I was thinking too. This is really making me think again about buying this saw. I'm just afraid I would miss the capacity in width.

I figure I am going to wait until after Christmas to see what kind of gift cards show up and go from there and decide which one to get. I'm even debating how often I will need the slide and going with the DWS 716.

I figure I am going to wait until after Christmas to see what kind of gift cards show up and go from there and decide which one to get. I'm even debating how often I will need the slide and going with the DWS 716.

I thought about it but it's cutting capacity is less than the 780, you know that one time your going to need it you'll either thank yourself or curse yourself out lol.

Jimbo

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk