Air Compressor In Systainer

regopit

Yeah that is pretty cool stuff Jimbo but....I don't think I'll get one. I've got the Rolair and it is awesome. The Cadex 18g brad? That's a distinct possibility. $199 and a systainer is pretty slick and it'll compliment my Grex 23g pinner.

Yeah that is pretty cool stuff Jimbo but....I don't think I'll get one. I've got the Rolair and it is awesome. The Cadex 18g brad? That's a distinct possibility. $199 and a systainer is pretty slick and it'll compliment my Grex 23g pinner.

Yea I didn't see any cfm ratings wonder how it stacks against conventional compressors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah saw that. However not the reason for not getting it, I'm very happy with that Rolair and truthfully my compressor is only used for the pinner and maybe that Cadex bradder. My next air like tool is going to be an Earlex or Fuji HVLP.

4 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I just got the notification from ToolNu, you buying one Regopit?

To rich for my blood. I have the CJ10 and my Ridgid 10 gallon wheel barrel. I find myself using less air and more battery power nailers.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, regopit said:

To rich for my blood. I have the CJ10 and my Ridgid 10 gallon wheel barrel. I find myself using less air and more battery power nailers.  

I completely hear you dude. If Dewalt would release their darn 20v bradder I'd be all set! I'd have my framer, finisher and brad all taken care of. I have to admit it though, having that Grex is a real treat though.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2016 at 7:30 PM, overanalyze said:

Our Senco trim compressor won't die...but I am with Chris...cordless would be a better investment than that for me.

That Senco compressor is a work horse. A friend of mine has been using one forever and it keeps on going.

• Like 1