Any hope for a 7 1/4 20V brushless circular saw?

DPSElias

10 hours ago, drfreemlizard said:

And I guess I'll stir the pot a bit, too. If you are are looking for sheer variety of tools, Makita might be a good choice. Their tools are decent. Dewalt seems to be king in my area, but I have a couple of brothers up north who love their Makitas. They do a lot of metal roofing and have very few corded tools, so I assume they know what they are talking about. I also work at a Truss manufacturer /hardware store, so we both use and sell tools. I was the "tool guy" for the hardware store side of things, so I took a look at all the major US brands.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yea that could definitely a contender as it solve one of my biggest complaints of having a Single battery for one tool, but would have to convert my current arsenal to Blue, but it solves that gap of Higher voltage/power without new battery platform.

On 12/8/2016 at 10:24 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

Fuel has longer warranty

that may be true but is it a better warranty? with Milwaukee you get 5 years of limited.

with DeWALT you only get 3 but you also get 1 year of service and a 90 day money back guarantee. 

that may be true but is it a better warranty? with Milwaukee you get 5 years of limited.

with DeWALT you only get 3 but you also get 1 year of service and a 90 day money back guarantee. 

The only stories I've seen of Milwaukee denying claims is just blatant negligence, someone on here picked up a pretty bad hackzall that got replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/8/2016 at 4:17 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Just need a 3D printer or ability to have stuff 3D printed, I believe there was a member on here who did some stuff to that nature

Nailed it.... Who needs a 3d printer?  I gotta say my working proto is ugly a hell but stupid simple.... But that's for another time and topic ?

• Like 2

On 12/10/2016 at 0:49 PM, JimboS1ice said:

The only stories I've seen of Milwaukee denying claims is just blatant negligence, someone on here picked up a pretty bad hackzall that got replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was it through Milwaukee or a retailer? I've heard Milwaukee denying wear and tear claims but the claim specifically went to Milwaukee and not the retailer. That could've made a difference.