comp56

Glove Flashlight?....Maybe?

2 minutes ago, Conductor562 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about these ?

I was just thinking the same thing ? Lol! 

It will either be brilliant or a waste of money. I've considered buying the Fluke probe light and using for probes or slipping it on my finger in the past but it's soo expensive.

hmm ya don't want to see buddy grabbing his flashlight gloves when your getting ready for a strip search at the border.....lol

• Like 3

I seen something like this before at Menards. Was a mechanics glove. Only had one light on one of the gloves but could be moved to the other glove if you wanted. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2016 at 11:11 AM, metaljunkie said:

Those would be great working in a crawl space, attic, etc.. Just wonder how they would hold up under extended use and if they would get in the way when getting your hands in tight places.

Gloves will always get in the way of tight spaces i've noticed... but these light gloves need to be full hand gloves, I would feel weird, like I'm wearing sandels.... I don't do sandels.

Also, at $4?? i can expect them to last 2 uses, they scream "As seen on TV" gimmicky at this point in time LOL

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Gloves will always get in the way of tight spaces i've noticed... but these light gloves need to be full hand gloves, I would feel weird, like I'm wearing sandels.... I don't do sandels.

Also, at $4?? i can expect them to last 2 uses, they scream "As seen on TV" gimmicky at this point in time LOL

I take it you're not a fingerless gloves guy.  Neither am I.

• Like 2