Milwaukee bit cases?

SetBuilder

I know it's a 1/4-20 thread and there are quite a few mounting options and belt hooks, etc that use that as a common thread. I'm not sure Milwaukee has a brand specific item to fit it, but just trying to give people options for carrying or mounting these in a storage cabinet or something. I think. 

Looks like the hang magnets for multimeters, but hopefully a reasonable price.

I think I'm gonna try gluing magnets to the inside of my bit cases, north on the top and south on the bottom so they not only stick to stuff but stack with each other.

Very similar magnet. Good idea on gluing magnets inside! I may have to do that as well. The threaded magnet is a good idea, but at $20 for the magnet it's hard to justify, even on the stick light. I feel like that was a miss for Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

27 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

Very similar magnet. Good idea on gluing magnets inside! I may have to do that as well. The threaded magnet is a good idea, but at $20 for the magnet it's hard to justify, even on the stick light. I feel like that was a miss for Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You could glue a screw to a rare earth magnet and then dip the magnet in plasti-dip or something. Companies always overcharge for magnet accessories...probably because they're a pain to deal with in large quantities.

• Like 1