Occidental leather

Spyderx92

That's true I wish it had 2 small side pouches on the side instead of 1 bigger one but the little pouch up top that holds a tape measure could be used to hold other things.  And now that I'm thinking about it my current pouch does have the 2 small side pouches but but I keep my tape in one of them so I guess I wouldn't mind it

Same here , I have the gatorback and then I think two is not enough two one will kill it but i need a new bag soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have you had your gatorback if you don't mind my asking? I got one just a couple of months ago, and it is already unraveling in places my fathers gatorback took ten years to come apart at! I'm so fed up with it, that I'm only using it when I really need to, and am planning on buying an occidental. Should have just waited and bought the occidental in the first place, but I needed something fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gatorback is a nice one and I considered that too after a co-worker got one but anymore I find it more comfortable to just carry a light load so I wear my tool belt loose and let my suspenders take all the weight so for me having a big padded back belt just isn't necessary

• Like 1

I had mine for almost four year. I got a large and should of gotten a med. over the last month I lose a few pound and had to use the last set of holes on the belt forcing the inner belt with the Velcro hook placing the loop part .. over the last month the inner belt start to come apart . Overall the bag is still great shape and I could just get a new complete belt and use the same pouches.

e2d0cd1e157b992581e5087c82085090.jpgeeb8bf3dede352f9f9ff586ebe0c53fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I just carry mine on the front between my right pouch and the buckle but climbing ladders it will fall out. My boss, with that same belt, carries his on his back next to his hammer. Just the belt hook onto the belt. I never see him struggle with it so it must work well for him.  I used to wear one of those tool hooks on my belt on the back. They work good as far as holding your drill etc without falling out but they twist and turn and ur always fighting to get it in there it just got so annoying I just got rid of it.