Home Depot Price Match

MikeyB

Its like pulling teeth to get them to match the 5% off that Lowe's give you when you use their card...

the only thing my Home Depot is good at, is running away from customers when they need help !!

Thanks guys, I figure it's worth a shot, even if they just match the price I would be happy. I want to pick up the Makita brushless blower, and the price just dropped this past week to $219.00 on a couple of sites but the Depot still has it for I believe  $259.00 or $249.00 

i have $75.00 in HD X-Mass gift cards so I could really grab this blower for a great price.

• Like 1

I did it too, had tool on check out table showed them a cheaper price, buddy said we can't match online retailers .....

I said no problem I will go home and buy it from them .....his manager hears this and says, sir we can't price match but we can give you 20% off for customer appreciation ....ok cool.......idiot gave me 4% more than the price match.....lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jronman said:

when I want to price match something what do I do? Also will they price match Amazon?

each store is different, their policy for us In Canada is they will match anyone local not online. But in saying that I have got price matching from online stores from them.  they also have what they call meet and beat, and some times will say they will only meet  if it is not local.........Go to the flunkiest cashier and try and of course the ' do you know what I spend here each year" I can easily spend it elsewhere usually works for some kind of discount.....lol

5 minutes ago, Jronman said:

well I may just buy off amazon. prime shipping is fast enough. 

depends on what your buying.....Milwaukee power tools is a no no Milwaukee will not cover warranty don't know how but they won't

• Like 1