Jay-J

New to forum

Hey everyone.  I've been watching tools in action videos on YouTube and they crack me up.  I was happy to find out there is a tools in action forum.. I do only woodworking, and right now I'm in between shops. I hope to have a new shop built next year, and I hope to be able to share the shop build with you guys. Oh I'm from the southwest side of Chicago...Go White Sox...!!!

• Like 2

Welcome J! I was born on the south side but im a Cubbies fan for life, well before the bandwagon came to town haha. Nice to have another IL boy on here. 

Welcome aboard !!

I was looking for an AllPro Professional Tools 18V NICD battery pack and or charger replacement and came across this site. I have a 4pc. kit including Jig Saw, Flashlight, Sander and Drill. They work great, but the power doesn't.

I live in Cobourg, Ontario, Canada, am retired and have alot of time on my hands. I have many projects to do around the home and would prefer to fix my resources rather than going out and buying new ones unless necessary.

Any ideas about the first part of my post? Let me know. Thanks

On 2/6/2017 at 9:19 AM, Gray19 said:

I was looking for an AllPro Professional Tools 18V NICD battery pack and or charger replacement and came across this site. I have a 4pc. kit including Jig Saw, Flashlight, Sander and Drill. They work great, but the power doesn't.

I live in Cobourg, Ontario, Canada, am retired and have alot of time on my hands. I have many projects to do around the home and would prefer to fix my resources rather than going out and buying new ones unless necessary.

Any ideas about the first part of my post? Let me know. Thanks