Milwaukee 18v sawzall

phffter

I have decided to divest my recently acquired 18v fuel sawzall, #2720-21. tool, charger, (1) 5ah battery.

reason............ i dont use sawzalls much. the battery most likely will be kaputthe next time i have a desire to use it. i have plenty of corded ones, and, id rather string a cord anyways.

used for a couple of cuts in my bath remodel, and to cut some evergreen branches apart when a bough came down.

$200 plus the ride. i'll throw in a 5 pak of blades. price is negotiable............ or, interesting trade(?)

locals, could meet to deal.

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

51 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Good luck selling! Don't see a lot of sawzall kits these days, the markets been flooded with bare tools

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bare tools from the 9.0 starter kit promo have really tanked the resale price on the Fuel sawzall and circular saw. 

• Like 1

Bare tools from the 9.0 starter kit promo have really tanked the resale price on the Fuel sawzall and circular saw. 

Yea it's pretty cool to watch eBay threads when a tool combo promo comes out, you can get a sawzall pretty cheap' lowest I've seen is around 100 bucks, but average is about 130

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584