Flexvolt Table Saw Stand or No Stand?

JakeDewalt

`So I have had the 60v table saw for a couple weeks now and really like it. I also have the FV Miter saw which I do have on a rolling stand. I was thinking about buying a rolling stand for the table saw but kinda like how small it is and I can put it in the passenger seat of my Single cab work truck. In all honesty I think I have decided to keep the table saw without a stand and cut on the ground as I normally do. Question is if you were in my situation and maybe you are would you purchase a stand for this saw? if so which one??

It depends what the primary use for it is. If it was going to see use with some sheet goods, more than once in a blue moon, the rolling stand's wide foot print is going to be much more stable. If you aren't cutting sheet goods, the folding X style stand would probably be easier to carry in and out of tight spots in two trips versus working harder to pull the rolling stand in in one trip.

I'm thinking about the same thing. I had the DWE7491RS before and I loved that rolling stand but since I changed van and rackings I had no room for that any more. I sold it and bought the flexvolt instead. Since then I only had it set up on the floor or temporary work tables. I don't like either of those setups. I've been thinking about making a assembly to a centipede table with outfeed table.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

Yeah kinda upset there are no in feed or out feed accessories or stands.  I do have a centipede but first you would need to fab a stand to match the height. Then setting it up on unlevel surfaces could be time consuming. There is a company selling out feed table attachments for older dewalt table saw on amazon. For Flexvolt Table saw Nothing yet 

4 hours ago, JakeDewalt said:

Yeah kinda upset there are no in feed or out feed accessories or stands.  I do have a centipede but first you would need to fab a stand to match the height. Then setting it up on unlevel surfaces could be time consuming. There is a company selling out feed table attachments for older dewalt table saw on amazon. For Flexvolt Table saw Nothing yet 

The Rousseau table saw outfeed support and small table will work with FlexVolt. They told me it would.