DeWalt FlexVolt Table Saw Stand

The.Handyman

I just want something more than the ability to raise my Saw off the ground. Back in my Ryobi table saw days it came with the same simple Sissor stand and I never used it.

BTW nice setup. I use something similar but i forget to turn on the dust system at least every 3 cuts. 

I just want something more than the ability to raise my Saw off the ground. Back in my Ryobi table saw days it came with the same simple Sissor stand and I never used it.

BTW nice setup. I use something similar but i forget to turn on the dust system at least every 3 cuts. 

What more are you wanting? I could have mounted the saw to the yellow brackets to clip it to one of the aluminum stands. Or there are the 2 wheeled stands DeWalt offers.

All those options take up a lot more space and increase the overalls size/footprint of the table saw. I want to keep it as compact as possible. I run a very lean and adaptive setup. I keep everything modular.

All those options take up a lot more space and increase the overalls size/footprint of the table saw. I want to keep it as compact as possible. I run a very lean and adaptive setup. I keep everything modular.

Lean, adaptive, and modular. You speak my language.

You're going to have to show me some pictures of the inside of your trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk