Bosch GSR 10.8 V-EC TE 

The.Handyman

I bit and bought one. Amazing feel in hand. So ergonomic. Much lighter and smaller than my DeWalt 20v. I will be using it here shortly.
 78bc162dc136f0e52bb5d4d27afaadcb.jpg

Looking forward to see what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I imported one over a year ago. It is a great size. I bought the kit which came with the newer 2.5 ah batts. Screw length is critical to good operation. It doesn't have the most powerful motor in the world. Run 1-5/8" screws with 1/2" drywall in yellow pine and it struggles. Switch to 1-1/4" and it is like a whole new drill. It does very well with fine thread in metal.

• Like 2

Nice! I imported one over a year ago. It is a great size. I bought the kit which came with the newer 2.5 ah batts. Screw length is critical to good operation. It doesn't have the most powerful motor in the world. Run 1-5/8" screws with 1/2" drywall in yellow pine and it struggles. Switch to 1-1/4" and it is like a whole new drill. It does very well with fine thread in metal.

I am running 1 1/4" fine thread into 75 yr old pine tonight and it's pretty damn good. 2lbs with the small battery, 2.6lbs with big battery. 63414ca2e70fc5cce286e7edfc88c000.jpg
  • Like 2

I prefer the smaller size for sure. If you want you can buy the collated attachment for the larger 18v drill and it will work on this one.

This tool and the 12v jiggy are 2 of the best Bosch 12v tools out right now imho. I don't like their 18v line but love their 12v line.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I prefer the smaller size for sure. If you want you can buy the collated attachment for the larger 18v drill and it will work on this one.

This tool and the 12v jiggy are 2 of the best Bosch 12v tools out right now imho. I don't like their 18v line but love their 12v line.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more. You must not own the 10.8v dremel tool. It's phenomenal! The brushless angle grinder gets fantastic reviews but I just don't have a use.

I love my Bosch 12v. Debating getting the new Fkexi-Clic.
  • Like 1

I don't own the dremel tool...don't have a use. I keep eying the little grinder....it may end up in my arsenal sooner or later.

I may have ordered the Flexiclick from across the pond already...[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji41] [emoji41]

• Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 7:54 PM, JimboS1ice said:

when can I get this in red? Lol

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

When Makita stops selling 50 zillion impact drivers

When DeWALT makes up its mind on what battery platform to use.

When Festool sells something for less than an arm and a leg.

• Like 1