Jronman

What will Makita come out with next?

Things im still wanting: A hot glue gun, decent 18g nailer, a framing nailer.

• Like 1

21700 cell batteries. Please now. 3 replacing the 2. 6 replacing the 5.  Makita is already close to the top with yesterday’s batteries. If they could squeeze 2 8 amp batteries into the x2 tools it would be amazing. Even 2 6 amp 21700 cell batteries would kill it. 

• Like 3

Ditto the request for 21700 batteries. I’d also like a soldering iron and Dremel-style rotary-tool.

• Like 2

Somewhere in the future:

WUT02. A Bluetooth adapter you can plug into the socket of your existing corded vac. 

To enable AWS tools with existing vacs :)

• Like 1

There is a cordless polisher coming but it'll look nothing like that 

Take the po5000 and add a battery at the back

I would definitely appreciate a tool with attachments etc purpose-built to polish/refine surface finishes

@SchenzhenSpecial I think everything on there except maybe the lasers are on the market in Canada. It’s likely quite affordable for you to import from here and not have to ship it over an ocean. Plus our dollar is quite weak against yours. 

Otherwise if you’re patient you’ll probably get stuff with piles of free batteries or other promos that Makita seems to rarely do anywhere in the world outside of the continental states. 

On 6/8/2018 at 8:41 PM, M80 said:

Something like this?

makita-x4-backpack-blower.jpg

Anyone actually think Makita will go this route with a battery operated back pack blower?  I would love something like this instead of my hand held

Id really like to see a Drain snake from Makita.  Im thinking Im going to have to purchase the Ryobi and a ryobi-makita battery adapter.

Personally I'd like a compact LXT battery.  Other manufacturers have slimline 2Ah which save a lot of weight, but Makita only have  full size blocks.

Oh, and Bluetooth DAB radio.  Why do they make FM Bluetooth, but decide the DAB version won't have Bluetooth?  I wonder if they'll get a nosebleed if someone suggests a radio with DAB, FM & Bluetooth in one box?