DS400 New

Jronman

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2017 at 2:44 PM, Jronman said:

I am looking for a good deal on a DS400 new. Hoping to use it to hold my hand tools. I am wanting to replace the Stanley box they are kept in because it is not compatible with tough system.

It sucks that I missed the deal I found a month or two ago, or I'd sell you one for cheap.  A HD I visit infrequently had the tags for the DS400 for around $13 and the DS150 for around $9.  All were gone, with none in the overhead, so I made due with a Milwaukee 18" rolling bag for under $40.  They had two more of those but they were gone last weekend.

1 hour ago, fm2176 said:

It sucks that I missed the deal I found a month or two ago, or I'd sell you one for cheap.  A HD I visit infrequently had the tags for the DS400 for around $13 and the DS150 for around $9.  All were gone, with none in the overhead, so I made due with a Milwaukee 18" rolling bag for under $40.  They had two more of those but they were gone last weekend.

I have since made a new plan. I am going to try out the new drawer units. I want to try out both the 2 and the 3 drawer units. Hopefully they will fit in my trunk. Whichever one I think will work better in my car will stay in my car then the other will stay in my garage. I might get a couple more for the garage if I like them enough.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb