Jimbo's New Playground

JimboS1ice

Well I haven't been around much past few weeks I've been fairly busy with well... life

That being said we signed a lease for a new house this weekend! Best part is my two car garage so we have another shop thread, right now I have no pictures but your not missing anything other than a pile in the corner of my tool belt and some ransoms, tomorrow night I'm moving some tools down in the chaos to start a project build... a bed frame.

I'lol show progress of the garage as the shop progresses

• Like 7

Nice! Hope you like it, don't know how i'd feel about a lease though, you got a good contract? Looking to eventually buy?

I've not been around much either, my wife is hammering out her final weeks of her RN schooling (almost done!) which requires more time driving around either dropping off or picking up our son from sitters/preschool and watching him while she does her precepts and study courses etc... hectic i tell ya

Can't wait to see your progress

• Like 2

Congrats.

Just wait, pretty soon you're gonna find that a two-car garage isn't a two-car garage when it's filled with tools and stuff. You'll be playing "Tetris" will all of your shit like I do with mine...it's both fun and not fun at the same time.

And...if those white walls stay blank very long you're gonna have to buy some prints from me to decorate...just sayin'...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

9711c85b44d4b4d11ad969906dcd44ee.jpg

It's not much but it beats looking at a blank wall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get that "White Clad" box? I bought one of those about 20 years ago and always regretted not getting two.  

7 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Only if I use my phone to physically push the button ha ha ha dude it's an old fashion open, no fancy phone stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it said AccessMaster which sounded like it could have that feature.

• Like 1

Where did you get that "White Clad" box? I bought one of those about 20 years ago and always regretted not getting two.  

Not sure where it came from before it fell into the hand of my parents, they didn't want it anymore so figured at the least I'll throw it in the garage

On 4/8/2017 at 4:53 PM, Kato said:

Congrats.

Just wait, pretty soon you're gonna find that a two-car garage isn't a two-car garage when it's filled with tools and stuff. You'll be playing "Tetris" will all of your shit like I do with mine...it's both fun and not fun at the same time.

And...if those white walls stay blank very long you're gonna have to buy some prints from me to decorate...just sayin'...

So true bro! 

1 hour ago, Conductor562 said:

I've been looking for 15 minutes for a "White Clad" box. I came to the conclusion you're talking about that oak chest? Isn't it White Mountain Grand? 

I was wondering the same thing. wheres the white box.

3 minutes ago, Jronman said:

I was wondering the same thing. wheres the white box.

I'm pretty sure that's what they're talking about. Old Ice Boxes are popular around here, and White Mountain Grand is one of the better known brands. I didn't pay any attention at first because I was looking for a white colored box. 

I've been looking for 15 minutes for a "White Clad" box. I came to the conclusion you're talking about that oak chest? Isn't it White Mountain Grand? 

Yea that's it but I knew what he was talking about lol

17 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

It's a brand of old ice chest and that is a remake of one. 

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0705 (1).JPG

• Like 2