Monster Hammer Drill Shoot-out - oztooltalk video

dwain

It's funny, no matter how scientific I approach it, people will always think we're being unfair :lol:

I think the problem is that so many decision I make in the background to make it as objective as possible just can't go into the video, else there would be a 15 minutes disclaimer at the start! lol

Thanks guys, the video is going great! 4k views in first 24 hours.

The reality is that they are all good. None were terrible. Not one of those were total disappointments.

Unless you go crazy with stress tests and measure heat, torque stall etc., you won't see huge differences.

Personally I would love to see a water / dirt and dust test. Then you would see a different story. I think the 4 pole Hilti would be surprising after a bath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HiltiWpg said:

Personally I would love to see a water / dirt and dust test.

haha, but then I'd have no tools left over to keep or sell! gotta make it worthwhile somehow ;)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dwain said:

It's funny, no matter how scientific I approach it, people will always think we're being unfair :lol:

I think the problem is that so many decision I make in the background to make it as objective as possible just can't go into the video, else there would be a 15 minutes disclaimer at the start! lol

Thanks guys, the video is going great! 4k views in first 24 hours.

I don't see how. Even some of the obvious sources of variance (Bosch being upright for one board for example) seemed to make no difference. Anyway, great review.

• Like 1