DMM, leads, ir temp gun, Gearwrench more to come

BMack37

I need to sell some stuff to raise funds because I missed almost a month of work with a health issue. Willing to take offers. Shipping would be actual shipping cost unless noted, small flat rate box is $8 and medium flat rate box which is $13

Milwaukee 2216-20 DMM. I bought this as a backup. I didn't like a few things about it, it's just not an electronics DMM, better for a mechanic, electrician, etc... It is accurate, tested all features, original probes that are very sharp and original fuse intact.

y4WQCLS.jpg

abIq1a1.jpg

e0WvJ0n.jpg

Extech Master electrical test lead set, never used, I ended up getting a good deal on a Fluke set a couple days after ordering this:

QvQ5S8d.jpg

I priced this for local sale, this is including shipping to US for TiA members only.

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Sucks you gotta sell some tools off bro, hope things get better for you!

Thanks man, I hope soo too. I'm feeling better and am back to work which is a start. Hoping to get contracted on my second job but it hasn't happened yet :(

I was planning on selling all the tools other than the wrenches but I was going to offer them for cheaper on here but I need all I can get. It was really a when it rains it pours month, had a pool problem and an A/C problem in that time too...couldn't do the work myself because I was laid up. Nerve pain is a bitch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114