It official now 6/7/2017

Jronman

3 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Do you guys use those m12 wrenches 1/2",3/8",1/4" ...they look cool..don't know if Dewalt has any ....

I recently bought one they're pretty handy but I don't use it as much as I thought I would I still prefer a impact wrench in places I can.  I'd like to see the specs on the new fuels maybe they have more torque?

Thanks....not much use framing,with those m12 wrenches but look handy for a mechanic...def use the impact wrench 899. at work installing truss locks,lags ..but the 899 is no longer king............man I hope Dewalt brings it's A game next month...perfect opportunity to expand its line of 20v and 60v max tools.....a  barrage of tools would be killer...

13 minutes ago, Bremon said:

They do; 45, 55, 70 ft lbs for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 respectively. 

Makes me wish I hadn't bought one yet.  My right angle impact wrench only has 60 ft/lbs.  But my ratchet and wrench are only 3/8" so I might have a good excuse to get a 1/2" fuel ratchet.  

I saw some pictures of the gen2 high torque and it looks like it might be a little shorter but it also looks bigger in diameter.  But it's a tough sell for me being that I don't use the my current high torque that often.

I'm really disappointed with the tools announced, there were several that are upgrades that I do want. As far as new tools I'm interested in they are:

• 7-1/4" Miter Saw
  • M12 Soldering Iron
  • M18 Heat Gun
  • the fixed blade hardline knife even though I can't carry it off my property because MD limits it to 3"
  • M12 Underhood Light

Updates I'm interested in are:

• One-Key High Torque Impact Wrench
  • M12 Ratchets
  • M12 Impact Driver
  • M12 Power Source

I really wanted to see a table saw, track saw, compact router, tire inflator, and push mower. The lack of OPE is especially surprising, I was hoping for a push mower but was expecting maybe a sprayer, a chainsaw, or something. Table saw and track saw I expected so they could compete with Dewalt, the router made sense seeing as both Ridgid and Ryobi have them, and a Milwaukee version of the tire inflator would have been nice. I wanted the tire inflator to chuck in the car bag with the gen 1 high torque impact wrench. Guess I will be buying the Ryobi one, which is fine since I want the glue gun and sprayer.

10 minutes ago, jtkendall said:

I'm really disappointed with the tools announced, there were several that are upgrades that I do want. As far as new tools I'm interested in they are:

• 7-1/4" Miter Saw
  • M12 Soldering Iron
  • M18 Heat Gun
  • the fixed blade hardline knife even though I can't carry it off my property because MD limits it to 3"
  • M12 Underhood Light

Updates I'm interested in are:

• One-Key High Torque Impact Wrench
  • M12 Ratchets
  • M12 Impact Driver
  • M12 Power Source

I really wanted to see a table saw, track saw, compact router, tire inflator, and push mower. The lack of OPE is especially surprising, I was hoping for a push mower but was expecting maybe a sprayer, a chainsaw, or something. Table saw and track saw I expected so they could compete with Dewalt, the router made sense seeing as both Ridgid and Ryobi have them, and a Milwaukee version of the tire inflator would have been nice. I wanted the tire inflator to chuck in the car bag with the gen 1 high torque impact wrench. Guess I will be buying the Ryobi one, which is fine since I want the glue gun and sprayer.

NPS18! ????

• Like 1

Thanks....not much use framing,with those m12 wrenches but look handy for a mechanic...def use the impact wrench 899. at work installing truss locks,lags ..but the 899 is no longer king............man I hope Dewalt brings it's A game next month...perfect opportunity to expand its line of 20v and 60v max tools.....a  barrage of tools would be killer...

DeWalt has a lot of 20v and 60v to release. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Now if I can just get them to invite me.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

So is the 1400/1000 ft/lbs on a 3/4 drive? No reason for that much torque in a 1/2 drive. Just going to be a lot of people breaking shit. 

Yes, 3/4" 

interesting occupation you put down there LOL