Ryobi Cooler/air conditioner

cliu

This is something so crazy that I would never have even fathomed a tool company making it, but I guess Ryobi is known for unconventional cordless tools. I happen to be in the market for a cooler, but I am going to have to wait for some reviews to come in before I pull the trigger on this one especially since it is $199.99 although that does come with a battery (the slim black one) and a charger. Allegedly the battery that it comes with can power this for about 4 hours, which to me is quite impressive.

Ryobi Cooler.PNG

Ryobi Cooler II.PNG

• Like 3

How would this make any difference at all on a jobsite larger than a garage?  It's neat but I just don't see what the appeal is blowing cold air and making your ice melt faster.  Maybe if you sit right next to it eating lunch, but beyond that....

How would this make any difference at all on a jobsite larger than a garage?  It's neat but I just don't see what the appeal is blowing cold air and making your ice melt faster.  Maybe if you sit right next to it eating lunch, but beyond that....

I just figured it would help keep your beer cold...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Ok so I guess its only available in Japan right now

One thing I like about this over the Ryobi one is that this one is a hyrbid (as far as I can tell). I wish the Ryobi one was as well, to me having the option of using a battery; but not being required to would be a major selling point.

That hatichi is pretty cool...totally diff then the Ryobi...it's actually a refrig cooler..and heater I think....personally I always have very cold drinks all summer..no ice,for me ever....I have a "large" mini fridge I use everyday .on the job....know what powers a mini fridge easily ? Power. .or Generator...and Now.. A Dewalt power station....oh yea....

• 2 years later...
Hey, so you think it works great? Since I cannot find the right approach to this, I believe that the best choice is to buy a quality air conditioner that will work for a long time (at least a couple of years). Once there was a situation when my air conditioner burned down and I started thinking about buying a new one. However, it turned out that it is easier and more reliable to order a service that can restore quality and inexpensive air conditioning.

Here is a link for it www.socool.sg/

• 1 year later...

Ryobi is the best purchase of my life. My friends and I often go fishing. We have been looking for a suitable beer cooler for a long time. But nothing suited us. The equipment could not withstand the temperature for a long time. We passed, and the beer was already warm. Our search has settled on him. It's wireless. Charging lasts for a day and a half. Fits perfectly in any trunk. It's not heavy by itself. Easy to pick up, even by yourself. The wheels are adapted to any surface. My friends and I are pleased with the manufacturer. By the way, the company that repairs it https://www.airconservicing.org/.