new DCCS620B 20V max chainsaw

midogrumpy

On 9/15/2017 at 8:18 PM, fm2176 said:

The mimosas have grown up all over the place at my project house.  Where the 20v Hedge trimmer handled them well enough earlier this year, I think this chainsaw is a must for them now.  So, one will be on the to-order list very soon.

If it is less than 6 inches in diameter, I have found using a Freud Diablo pruning blade in a reciprocating saw is my favorite pruning saw. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2017 at 8:42 PM, Jronman said:

I seen this saw at HD today. Not great for a lefty since the lock button is only on one side. 

I may stop by today, then, to get one last tool before we pickup our cycle tomorrow.  The next few weeks will see me averaging 15-18 hour workdays.  Many of you use drills daily.  I am a Drill (Sergeant).  :D

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

What is up with the oil leak. whats the fix ? Ive tried the basic fixes on YouTube .its a new saw. dewalt opened a case for me .but I need my saw not leaking..just wondering what y'all did to control oily issue. I would hate to have to get crazy custom just to stop the oil. Thank you Thank you if anyone can help

A serious leak .have had it apart can't find anything to cause so much oil unless theres an o ring not sealing .found a deal on you tube guy silicone everything solved the issue ..but my saw will leave about an 1" of oil in the small box its in if I fill it it will leak till 1/4 full dewalt opened a case but wont give shipping label