KnarlyCarl

Milwaukee Tick Giveaway

KnarlyCarl    5,000

I teamed up with Milwaukee on Instagram to give away 100 Ticks, so that was generous of them!

But i decided to save out 5 for the TIA forum only, and finally getting around to posting here.

So the next 5 here who have not already submitted an entry on my Instagram will get a Tick.

Basically the idea is to make people aware that the OneKey app is not just a bluetooth tracking platform nor is it just for Milwaukee tools.

I have Makita, Festool, DeWalt, Senco, etc and other brands in my inventory to keep serial numbers and purchase info all organized.

So, just let me know if you use the OneKey app or plan to now that you are aware of this info above, and you can have a Tick for free.

As long as you're in the US or Canada.

Thanks guys

• Like 6

Cr8ondt    407

Sign me up!  I'll gladly try one out.

• Like 1

JimboS1ice    7,706

Nice giveaway dude, it is a great app, I use it for the same stuff tracking and stuff, although I have some serious updating to do, I find it easier on my iPad but I keep it on my phone just I case someone needs a ping, count me out though dude I already have a few, I know a bunch of guys here should be fighting over these lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BMack37    3,796

Awesome man! I'll pass on one because I can't download the One Key app but I'm glad you saved some for the forum!

• Like 1

KnarlyCarl    5,000
21 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Nice giveaway dude, it is a great app, I use it for the same stuff tracking and stuff, although I have some serious updating to do, I find it easier on my iPad but I keep it on my phone just I case someone needs a ping, count me out though dude I already have a few, I know a bunch of guys here should be fighting over these lol

Yeah sweet giveaway you're doing Jimbo! I think it's only helpful to have the app to spread the network, so I've downloaded the Tile app, and will do the same for DeWalt app because that sounds like the same kind of tracking

• Like 1

KnarlyCarl    5,000
21 hours ago, Cr8ondt said:

Sign me up!  I'll gladly try one out.

Sure, I'll send u dm 

JimboS1ice    7,706

Wow no one else wants free tools?? Come on guys this is an easy one

• Like 3

AnonymousJoe    117

Wow I'm not sure how I missed this but I'd love to get one of these! I have so many tools, or job box, or might even track the new van! 

• Like 2

ChrisK    5,522

Great giveaway and I have the app already. I bought five of these a while ago and am only using two currently. Highly recommend to the guys to take not carl up on the realy awesome giveaway! Good on you bro!

Bigmikez    2,369

Awesome me giveaway bro!! Great way to hook up the crew?? 

KnarlyCarl    5,000
7 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Wow no one else wants free tools?? Come on guys this is an easy one

Haha right thanks!

You know that torture test I did to one?

Right after that I updated its location and it worked... But the next day or didn't... So I think I may have taken that a little too far lol

• Like 3

KnarlyCarl    5,000

I'll pull the plug tomorrow night, looks like i have 3 left haha, it's been pretty exciting getting the feedback from everyone, thanks for everyone's participation and helping make this a success!

• Like 1

fm2176    122

I'd greatly appreciate getting one to try out, and will download the One-Key app to use with it.  I've been on the fence about buying some a few times so if it works great I'll probably end up buying a few more.

BMack37    3,796

OK I'll take one BUT ONLY if you will use it for me Brad, you are on jobsites more than I am. ;)

• Like 2

KnarlyCarl    5,000

One left! Last one! The exponential decay is killing me here haha

• Like 3

KnarlyCarl    5,000

They are being shipped soon, but it's up to Milwaukee to take care of that, might be awhile... That was pretty cool, a bit or work but I liked it, i'm such a sucker for tools haha

• Like 6

BMack37    3,796
3 hours ago, AnonymousJoe said:

Got mine today, found it hidden behind our flower pot but I got it thanks!

Good thing you had the app or you never would have found it! haha

• Like 1

fm2176    122

Managed to get off of work early to pick mine up.  Thanks!  I downloaded One Key on the way home.  This will probably go on my gear so I can track where I leave it during training events.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jacob
    Newest Member
    Jacob