Ohio to San Antonio 2600 miles round trip

KnarlyCarl

July 9th i'll be heading out, take two days to travel there, allow three days for the work, and hopefully meet up with @tonylandin which would be awesome! Hey Tony, i'll do anything in my capacity to make a BBQ work at your place! You name it, i'll bring it!

I've actually done this type of work before for government contracts, it's fun, a different experience, and an adventure.. Not too nice leaving the family behind, though. Modern communication makes it less stressful though!

Probably the route I'm taking, should be a little adventure

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IfNC1u9tdVO6KGAWk-FBhuh2SnU&usp=sharing

Installing Mitsubishi Mini Split system. Two heads, one inverter, nothing too exciting

• Like 6

I've driven across the midwest...it's not fun, just a bunch of grass and cows between small big-cities.

Edit: I see you're going the other way, better than grass and cows but not by much. Don't be afraid to detour if you can, my mind just can't handle more than 6 hours of just driving without some sort of stimulation. Memphis to Dallas, that'd make me stir crazy.

• Like 2