Bosch Brute

JimboS1ice

Thanks for the videos, good work! I have seen the hybrid impact (Lowes?) and it seems like a pretty good idea. I guess the first thing that comes to mind for me is someone who might be working on a dock or building decks? Using a true hex lag screw and the ability to switch over to a t-25, PH2, etc. Also, their light seems to be very bright, which is cool.

Thanks,

FB82

5 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

Thanks for the videos, good work! I have seen the hybrid impact (Lowes?) and it seems like a pretty good idea. I guess the first thing that comes to mind for me is someone who might be working on a dock or building decks? Using a true hex lag screw and the ability to switch over to a t-25, PH2, etc. Also, their light seems to be very bright, which is cool.

Thanks,

FB82

cool thing is you can leave the t25 bit on the impact while you use a socket.

16 minutes ago, FrosBros82 said:

Oh snap! Yeah, I was not aware of that, obviously. Thanks for the videos, very informative. 

Having both a bit and a socket on the chuck probably wouldn't make sense for applications that need a deep socket but for shallow nuts and bolts it might be okay.

9 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

Thanks,

FB82

I have the iwbh182 which is identical except its only an impact wrench.  I don't use the lights very often and I'm sure they are bright but they aren't very well protected.  The top two light kind of stick out and catch on things and break.  I'm guessing this is why on their new impact wrench they dropped the three lights and just went back to one.  My crew is pretty tough on tools but we have a number of dewalt 20v impacts and don't have any issues with the lights.