New ProMaster

overanalyze

Hey guys! We upgraded from our 2001 E350 van to a new 2500 Ram Promaster tall roof, long wheelbase. Of course we had to build it out for our needs. We have been working out of it for a month or so now and it is just great! Unbelievable how much nicer it is to not have to crawl around anymore.

Here is a video tour of the inside. Hopefully it gives someone some good ideas.

• Like 3

I like how clean and organized it is. Many times you see a work van/truck/trailer and it is a mess.

That drives me nuts! The most important thing is there is a specific place for everything so it is very quick and easy to grab what you need and then put it back at the end of the day. It has made our end of day cleanup much faster.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, overanalyze said:

That drives me nuts! The most important thing is there is a specific place for everything so it is very quick and easy to grab what you need and then put it back at the end of the day. It has made our end of day cleanup much faster.

I agree. Most everything I have has it's place and not limited to just tools. I even do it with the fridge haha.

• Like 1

Yea nice van! I just got a new sprinter so I'm sharing your happiness! It's so nice to have room lol. Have you considered some sort of covering over the plywood floor? That's my dilemma right now

I have given it some thought. We kinda like that the floor has some grip to it but isn't rough. If I did a coating I would want the same and don't know what that would be. As it it right now I don't have any plans to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk