Ridgid Heater

FrosBros82

Does anyone have the Ridged 18v cordless heater? I just recently read a few reviews from Home Depot and most people seemed to like it a lot. Also, I guess I didn't realize that you can plug it in or run of propane? Or was I misinformed? Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks,

FB82

Use a 5ah it will run all day....it is actually too hot on high,,,I use my friends last winter building decks outside in very cold weather....warmed the whole area up ..it works great..one twenty lb tank of propane will last all day.......I'm buying it soon as on sale

On 7/7/2017 at 7:53 PM, Framer joe said:

Use a 5ah it will run all day....it is actually too hot on high,,,I use my friends last winter building decks outside in very cold weather....warmed the whole area up ..it works great..one twenty lb tank of propane will last all day.......I'm buying it soon as on sale

Yeah, I think it would be cool for my

gaeage in the winter time. Very cool idea from Ridgid. 

8 hours ago, Framer joe said:

I plan on using it this winter framing...I can't stand the other kerosene ones ..hate that smell...

I flipped a house this past winter where this would have came in handy. We had limited power because of the new electrical system. I don't have any Ridgid tools at the moment, but I have a feeling that is about to change. 

5 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

I love that heater. Only used it a couple of times this winter. Its not going to heat a house but did great in my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's more or less what I am looking for. My current garage isn't too big, so based the on the feedback I have here it looks well worth the investment. Thanks for the input.

FB82

Can't go wrong with it.....I didn't have Ridgid tools either....but my Ryobi (blue) cordless trim router and sander , finally died ,so it was stay in Ryobi with the new "green" tools or go to Ridgid...I bought into Ridgid...cordless trim router ,sander, compressor,soon heater....gotta say nice tools....Dewalt just won't make these tools...did finally make a fan...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...