Makita die grinder for an idiot.

novice121

OK, so I was about to buy a Dremel 4300 with all the accessories line ups, and adapters, all Dremel branded stuff out of the Home Depot, but when I held that tiny 6" ish tool on my hand (demo unit), I really felt like an a-hole. It felt weak, and flaccid.

I wish to buy a Makita cordless die grinder with a little more balls, and find a way to use some sort of adapter to use it with the tiny Dremel accesories, and also find a way to regulate the speed of the die grinder itself. Is this even possible?

The Dremel doesn't look like it's gonna last, and I plan to re-mod my old Makita radio, and add more USB ports, tweeters, amps, and a higher range Bluetooth adapter using a die grinder to take care of all the molding around the plastic housing to mod it.

Also, excuse my mannerism, as English is not my first language, and I still need to get used to all of these nomenclatures (Bolivian-American, please).

Radio Makita.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. You guys are right, I ended up waiting for a Dremel promo, and got it cheaper (model 4300) from eBay with a coupon.

I think it'll be a long time until a die grinder can replace a Dremel; not because of the non variable speed, or adapters, but because I'm sure there are patents, and licenses involved.