Knotty pine door

Jscott

• 4 years later...

I think such a door will wear out too quickly. I would put one somewhere where no more than ten people will use it. If you want to equip this room for customers, you need to think about another type of door that will not break or crack in 2 years, you know. When I was making my office, I ordered the right super-fast doors from this company https://www.enerco.co.uk/. They even consulted with me about the color, asked in what colors the office is equipped, what color is the company logo, and so on

52 minutes ago, osoharpon said:

I think such a door will wear out too quickly. I would put one somewhere where no more than ten people will use it. If you want to equip this room for customers, you need to think about another type of door that will not break or crack in 2 years, you know.

Welcome to the forum.

The OP made this door for his customer's cabin. It is not a commercial application.

IMO the construction is beautiful and is infinitely superior and more durable than the pressed paper slurry hollow core doors that are being installed everywhere.

During a recent remodel I needed to install some door slabs. Several were the molded six panel paper slurry doors. Because of the dimensions and required features several needed to be wooden doors. The difference was WOW amazing (at a higher cost).

I would love to have doors made by the OP in my home!

51443252894_b5df1f134f_c.jpg

51442758698_f6cff59e9e_c.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...