Need some emergency cash so some tools that never got used need to go asap

DR99

I have a Fein super cut Fein AFSC 18 Cordless SuperCut Oscillating Tool and Fein ASCM 18 QX 18 drill

Ill take 299 for the supercut and 169 for the drill if you want all 3 we can do a bundle price. Your responsible for shipping costs though

Also have a Metabo SB18BL Quick with 2 6.2 ah batteries and charger Ill do 299 or best offer on this drill. Get some quality german tools quick!!

Sorry that I haven't been around much life has been a little crazy lately

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • DR99 pinned and unpinned this topic

The money issues haven't gotten better they are worse at the moment right now. If someone could please make and offer on the Multitool and Drill it would be greatly appreciated the water heater is leaking at the house and family issues have made money an issue as of late.

4 hours ago, DR99 said:

The money issues haven't gotten better they are worse at the moment right now. If someone could please make and offer on the Multitool and Drill it would be greatly appreciated the water heater is leaking at the house and family issues have made money an issue as of late.

Check your IG, sorry for your bad luck man! Only thing I can help with is getting the word out on my page, I sent you a message there... Real bummer tho

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114