Lock your doors............

Nordraw

Not until October, right? With that, I loved his quotes today. " Prior to this incident, I had never been in trouble my entire life". How he can say that with a straight face is unbelievable... but so is killing your ex-wife and her friend, so what do I know. SMH

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, FrosBros82 said:

Not until October, right? With that, I loved his quotes today. " Prior to this incident, I had never been in trouble my entire life". How he can say that with a straight face is unbelievable... but so is killing your ex-wife and her friend, so what do I know. SMH

Wasn't it they could never prove he did or didn't kill his wife?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Wasn't it they could never prove he did or didn't kill his wife?

Hahaha money saved his behind that time.. He also said the glove didn't fit with a straight face.. But who the hell puts on a glove that way? I always spread me hand open to put them on lol.. Every piece of evidence pointed in his direction, and no innocent person runs from the police. But that is what they said

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

@Jronman This is true, he was found not guilty because of reasonable doubt. However, since the DNA at the crime scene matched his... and it was like 18 million to 1 that it wasn't his, my humble opinion says that he probably did it.

Yeah but didn't they only found that weeks after the crime and the lead investigator pleaded the 5th when asked about evidence tampering...which puts all the evidence into question. If indeed OJ did it, there wasn't enough hard evidence to convict him...tons of circumstantial evidence but that doesn't prove guilt in a courtroom. California justice system screwed up majorly from the beginning of the investigation, which is basically how they work.

I think he did it but there's a small part of me that wonders if he was really smart enough to do it well enough to get away...his robbery was kind of proof of that. There are rumors that she was killed by their coke dealer but I don't know what kind of evidence there is for that.

• Like 1

the justice system is flawed look how many people were put away that were actually innocent? look at that other case with a young mother who's daughter was killed and everything pointed to her but she was found not guilty....Casey Anthony.

she didn't have lots of money.......... one other famous case was the boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter Bob Dylan song

@BMack37 Yeah, hear what you are saying... because I think the prosecution sucked, to be honest. They should have never put the detective on the stand, as he was a proven racist by his actions and prior statements. However, with her blood on his clothes, plus one glove at the scene and the other in his back yard, I tend to think that he did it. The blood evidence was always there, but in 1994 that was a new form of forensics. Plus, from what I watched (not trying to be mean) the jury was uneducated and at that time it didn't make sense to them (this is OJ made in America speaking). Lastly, with no other known suspects and O.J's possible motive I think in 2017 this would have been a slam dunk. And... LA at that time was still recovering from the Rodney King beating, so I feel that this had an impact on the jury as well. Total speculation and opinion, so I could be totally off base here.

11 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

@BMack37 Yeah, hear what you are saying... because I think the prosecution sucked, to be honest. They should have never put the detective on the stand, as he was a proven racist by his actions and prior statements. However, with her blood on his clothes, plus one glove at the scene and the other in his back yard, I tend to think that he did it. The blood evidence was always there, but in 1994 that was a new form of forensics. Plus, from what I watched (not trying to be mean) the jury was uneducated and at that time it didn't make sense to them (this is OJ made in America speaking). Lastly, with no other known suspects and O.J's possible motive I think in 2017 this would have been a slam dunk. And... LA at that time was still recovering from the Rodney King beating, so I feel that this had an impact on the jury as well. Total speculation and opinion, so I could be totally off base here.

I think that played a major role. From the verdict to the riots, the only thing everyone could agree with is that in LA, the justice system and administration of LAPD was completely inept and some (in many cases people believed all) were racists. I tend to lean on the side of law enforcement but learning more about both the OJ case, the Rodney King case and riots (I was too young at the time to learn anything about either)...man, what an absolute embarrassment to our country. 

• Like 1