Knipex Cobra

Cr8ondt

18 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

They surprise me on a regular basis. Hey have deals on sweet tools... then they have what I would cal average stuff that is more expensive? Makes no sense lol.

I buy all my building materials at menards and always pass through the tool aisles, you never know what goodies you might find.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have a hate/love feeling about the place.  We get most of our materials from there, the tool selection is hohum to meh with the occasional gem, they have a lot of Chinesium trinkets that are sorta fun to look at but what bugs me most is when I'm checking out with supplies and I gotta wait for the old lady in front of me buying laundry soap to write a stupid check...grrrrrrr (happens more than you'd think)

• Like 1

I think it's okay, in terms of what it is as a store. However, we did an addition and remodel on some of their store... such a pain to work for them. With change orders they wouldn't play actual money... they used Menards bucks. I realize this sounds ridiculous (because it is) but that's how it went down. So for the next three years we are spending $50,000 in Menards bucks at their store. Smart by them, but it sucked for us. 

5 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

I think it's okay, in terms of what it is as a store. However, we did an addition and remodel on some of their store... such a pain to work for them. With change orders they wouldn't play actual money... they used Menards bucks. I realize this sounds ridiculous (because it is) but that's how it went down. So for the next three years we are spending $50,000 in Menards bucks at their store. Smart by them, but it sucked for us. 

Oh my God you gotta be kidding!!!!!! That's some bullcrap!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FrosBros82 said:

That's BS. There is no way I would have done that. They basically paid you half price and are forcing you to use their store...wasn't working for store credit outlawed? It was because of miners being paid with work tokens that could only be used at the company's store and the company's housing but I thought this was all encompassing.

• Like 1

@BMack37 yeah total garbage. Swear on my life that's how it went down. If I remember correctly it was also a corporate thing, because they had X amount of liquid cash to spend. Once they're out, they're out. So when they had additional room in the outdoor lumber department, you get paid in gift cards. 

• Confused 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114