Running List for Dewalt Tool @ TOUGHINSOUTH Event

JimboS1ice

1 hour ago, Framer joe said:

I think so..and pics compared to the rigid......it works great.....I'd love a Flexvolt 5 gal hybrid with more air flow ,, but for now it solves my problem for no power doing hangers and metal connections 

They could easily convert their 6 gallon pancake to a flexvolt 120v.

5 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

One would think so....but gotta cut the noise level down...the flex compressor isn't bad at all but could be quieter like the 200psi Dewalt trim compressor I have 

yeah the pancakes are just annoyingly loud.

That 3 drawer looks sweet and I heard it's water resistant dust proof...I'm sure the 2 drawer is as nice....great additions to the tough system line up......I'll be getting some , not nearly  as many as @77Ford has. He is the tough system king,, that tower wall of boxes pic , is freaking amazing ! 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On ‎08‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:35 AM, SDS said:

Some more info on the 20v heater... saw it sitting on the shelf in the TIA live stream, but could have missed it if I blinked. Quick google search threw this up

https://www.supplyhog.com/c/heating-ventilation-air-conditioning/heaters/portable-forced-air-heaters-parts/p/dewalt-cordless-propane-forced-air-heater

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Picked one of these up at Lowe's for $149.99.   Love it.   Heats a 400 sq foot garage easily....and gets it toasty.

• 2 weeks later...